X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2849977]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I prefer to err on of the side of caution. Plenty of years ahead for tournaments..it doesn’t mean anything at these ages. We’re talking about 7-8 th graders, correct??!
    Guess what. Covid will still be here next fall and the fall afterwards. Probably will always be here. So are we to not go anywhere ever again. The social distancing done at hotels these days make it more safe than grocery stores, restaurants, schools and actually the girls playing 3-4 times a week together. Noone seems to have an issue with those. Stop being so scared... Wear a mask, dont gather inside in large groups and you will be fine. Good grief!!

Comment

That’s because there’s common sense outside of Ma
      Agreed. Social distance on the breaks and when the whistle blows play the game

Comment

You sure there’s only 1?
        One disgruntled "dad" that causes problems everywhere he goes...?? Yeah pretty sure there is just one.

Comment

Enjoying the space

I am completely enjoying the space these past few weekends with the social distancing protocols! We are with Stars Mass so we have been traveling every weekend out of state, the drives have not been bad and the best part is the distance from the crazy soccer parents. I can just watch the game and enjoy! As long as the girls can play real soccer and I can avoid having to listen to the crazy soccer parents - all is good!

Comment

I am completely enjoying the space these past few weekends with the social distancing protocols! We are with Stars Mass so we have been traveling every weekend out of state, the drives have not been bad and the best part is the distance from the crazy soccer parents. I can just watch the game and enjoy! As long as the girls can play real soccer and I can avoid having to listen to the crazy soccer parents - all is good!
            I am enjoyng the same thing. Honestly, i wish they'd do a few things differently moving forward. Keep some distancing rules, and i liked the PDA tournament rule where theyt kept sets of parents and teams apart from each other on opposite sides of the field. I can see the benefit as parents yell out less with coach there and coaches actually yell less with parents right there. No listening to comments from opposing spectators. I would say way more pros than cons doing it that way.

Comment

I am enjoyng the same thing. Honestly, i wish they'd do a few things differently moving forward. Keep some distancing rules, and i liked the PDA tournament rule where theyt kept sets of parents and teams apart from each other on opposite sides of the field. I can see the benefit as parents yell out less with coach there and coaches actually yell less with parents right there. No listening to comments from opposing spectators. I would say way more pros than cons doing it that way.
              https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=80450

why is FC stars putting a 2006 team in a 2007 age group for the cfc Columbus day tournament?

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=80450

why is FC stars putting a 2006 team in a 2007 age group for the cfc Columbus day tournament?
                Maybe they are putting in a team of trapped 8th grade players. If they are, I’m sure CFC agreed to allow it.

Comment

Maybe they are putting in a team of trapped 8th grade players. If they are, I’m sure CFC agreed to allow it.
                  It's like their 5th team down from the top does it matter?

Comment

It's like their 5th team down from the top does it matter?
                    06s are freshmen in HS. why would they be playing in a 07 division?

Comment

Trapped 8th graders.

Comment

not all 06's are in high school...somewhere around 1/4 to 1/3 of them are in 8th grade...

Comment

06 can certainly be in 8th grade and it’s a central team. Everybody calm down. It’ll be ok.

Comment

Do you even have kids?

Comment

NEFC
                              Scorpions
                              Stars Blue
                              Stars white
                              Aztec DPL
                              Surf Navy
                              NEFC DPL
                              SSS
                              NEFC NS
                              SPOL
                              I don't hate this list. Maybe flip 9 & 10.

Comment

I don't hate this list. Maybe flip 9 & 10.
                                It's probably fine. Where Scorpions sits will hopefully be determined in a few weeks as they play the Stars teams. You could argue Blue is in front of them based on last year or behind them based on how they've played so far this year. I think that game will end up being a good one - maybe the best one between MA teams this fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X