Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Governor says Green light to Phase 2

what does this do to any of the FYSA codes of return to play?
    Still small group training only?

Sports have already been approved without State restrictions (county and city restrictions can still apply).

The groups of people that can congregate is now increased to 50 statewide.

Comment

Meanwhile, Case numbers in FL have increased. What a mess!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        While hospitalizations have gone down - Mose testing more positive asymptotic results

This flu seriously affects less than 1 percent of the population

Been saying that since March

Comment

case numbers are irrelevant, many are asymptomatic. Its deaths that matters.

Not to mention testing across the US has drastically increased.

Comment

case numbers are irrelevant, many are asymptomatic. Its deaths that matters.

Not to mention testing across the US has drastically increased.
            But if you die it’s because you were a case no? Therefore, the higher the cases, the higher chances of death? Maybe I’m totally wrong but somehow my theory adds up

Comment

But if you die it’s because you were a case no? Therefore, the higher the cases, the higher chances of death? Maybe I’m totally wrong but somehow my theory adds up
              A healthy person under the age of 65 has less than 1% chance of dying from CV-19. Florida has 22 million residents. 61k cases 2610 deaths. 85% of the deaths are people over 65 with medical problems. Live your life

Comment

I think the point made was that positive test numbers have gone up since testing has gone up. What becomes more concerning is both hospitalizations going up (indicating serious cases) and when the negative result rate on testing goes down, which indicates that the level of testing isn't adequate.

There is a seasonality to this, most likely, and summer will be the safest time to resume outdoor activities. Fall-winter, we don't know yet. But either way, AL says it still isn't safe and we are United for Tampa Bay.

A healthy person under the age of 65 has less than 1% chance of dying from CV-19. Florida has 22 million residents. 61k cases 2610 deaths. 85% of the deaths are people over 65 with medical problems. Live your life

Comment

Ok, now that we are in Phase two...we can really protest and not have to worry about social distancing like we have been.

Sweet. The gloves are off.

Comment

Our club vaccinated all the players and their families, so we are good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X