Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Moving into Phase 2 on Friday.

I can't tell what that means with FYSA's presentation.

Well we should be in phase 5 since the corona virus allegedly left town when the rioters I mean protesters came out disregarding 6 feet face masks or anything else the cdc recommended

We should start tommrow

Comment

Has Florida’s ever been in a lockdown really? Life here has been pretty normal always...there might have been a week or two of caution but not really...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Well we should be in phase 5 since the corona virus allegedly left town when the rioters I mean protesters came out disregarding 6 feet face masks or anything else the cdc recommended

We should start tommrow
        Funny we don’t see Fauci complaining about the protestors?
        Either we are going to have a lot of ill democrats in 2 weeks or the whole virus thing was a sham to destroy the economy

Comment

not all Florida. best soccer area still in phase 1 until further notice

Comment

not all Florida. best soccer area still in phase 1 until further notice
            Let’s hope the virus stays contained.

Comment

I can't tell what that means with FYSA's presentation.
              It means nothing. FYSA said at start of phase 3 you can practice for 2 weeks and then hold tryouts. Phase 2 means nothing to them. You can hold tryouts now under US soccer but not FYSA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X