Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future is bright for Barcapromiami

Younger kids want in. It must be the colors.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Younger kids want in. It must be the colors.
    That’s all you have to say? Is it good/ bad

Comment

That’s all you have to say? Is it good/ bad
      They are inviting players before actual tryouts. They started with the younger ones and have been working their way up.

The younger teams are pretty loaded. From what I've heard from different parents that have gone, the coaching is excellent for those young teams.

Some of the kids that got cut from Inter or left Inter, Weston, PSG are trying to join up and play here becuase of the training.

I am hoping they have an 07, 06 team for my sons. I will at least check it out.

Comment

They are inviting players before actual tryouts. They started with the younger ones and have been working their way up.

The younger teams are pretty loaded. From what I've heard from different parents that have gone, the coaching is excellent for those young teams.

Some of the kids that got cut from Inter or left Inter, Weston, PSG are trying to join up and play here becuase of the training.

I heard the same thing. Many good players from the young ages are going here.

https://barcaacademy.fcbarcelona.com.../miami/tryouts

Comment

they should call it BarcaHialeah instead

Comment

So players not good enough for an MLS academy are good enough for Barça? How much are they charging?

Comment

I heard the same thing. Many good players from the young ages are going here.

https://barcaacademy.fcbarcelona.com.../miami/tryouts
              They will be stuck playing tournaments with no league? Is it fully funded, since backed by Barca?

Comment

miami dreamers - fully funded hehehe ... hehehe ... muerde aqui

Comment

So players not good enough for an MLS academy are good enough for Barça? How much are they charging?
                  I heard it’s over 3000

Comment

F*uck Barca

Comment

You want purpose and meaning and coaches with a philosophy its a no brainer. Whats the philosophy of Weston? Kendall, etc? Not sure to be honest, run fast maybe?

Comment

Better than the other clubs out there. If there from Inter, arent they supposed better to the other clubs? Thats what everyone here preaches.

Fyi...some kids have left Inter, on their own

Comment

You want purpose and meaning and coaches with a philosophy its a no brainer. Whats the philosophy of Weston? Kendall, etc? Not sure to be honest, run fast maybe?
                          Dont forget to be good friends with the Coach. That'll assure little Johnny will start and play a lot.

Comment

they should call it BarcaHialeah instead
                            From what I heard, they are not only playing in Hialeah!

No need to make fun it. If you don't think it's good, dont go.
                            You must be from Weston, and heard of all the talented players leaving to go tryout.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              from what i heard, they are not only playing in hialeah!

No need to make fun it. If you don't think it's good, dont go.
                              You must be from weston, and heard of all the talented players leaving to go tryout.
                              ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X