Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a ulittle and was deciding on a club. Couple of years ago went to watch 05 state cup because it was Stars NPL, Scorpions ECNL, SSS, and NEFC in semis. His team walked through it. Stars dad who had been with SM said a bunch of the girls had followed him to Seacoast then to Stars. He yelled a bunch, but his team was not challenged. Either they were naturally good despite him, or good because of him, but they were simply better than the other teams.
    That’s weird, the dad stayed with SM but didn’t think it was good for his daughter? Sounds like a made up story or that dad chose not what’s best for his daughter, one or the other.

Comment

That’s weird, the dad stayed with SM but didn’t think it was good for his daughter? Sounds like a made up story or that dad chose not what’s best for his daughter, one or the other.
      Huh, I went to see the "big" clubs play against each other before my daughter started club. I played sports in college, his yelling was fine with me. His team was much better than the others, we went to stars. Not sure what you think is made up or why you're confused. Not sure why going to stars was not what was best for my daughter?

Comment

Love or hate it him you can take away that there is a pool of Stars talent at least in the 05s and 06s that have come from the Kings club that was run out of the MW. Not saying he is for everyone but he did develop some talented players.
        Stars loves to pull kids from other clubs and hopefully JD can pump you up until you make a mistake and then he sh*ts on your daughter then you get moved to a different team

Comment

Stars loves to pull kids from other clubs and hopefully JD can pump you up until you make a mistake and then he sh*ts on your daughter then you get moved to a different team
          Did that happen to your daughter?

Comment

SM who runs Stars MW founded Kings then sold it to Seacoast which only lasted a year at that location and then it became a Stars region so in this case it’s not kids that were pulled from diff clubs but ones that were developed by SM who played for him in the same core club under diff names. I will say that he does not get complacent and does aggressively recruit kids from other clubs but he has done a good job with that core group.

Comment

SM who runs Stars MW founded Kings then sold it to Seacoast which only lasted a year at that location and then it became a Stars region so in this case it’s not kids that were pulled from diff clubs but ones that were developed by SM who played for him in the same core club under diff names. I will say that he does not get complacent and does aggressively recruit kids from other clubs but he has done a good job with that core group.
              Thanks, Shawn. Are you adding this to your Wikipedia page, too?

Comment

Thanks, Shawn. Are you adding this to your Wikipedia page, too?
                I don’t know why you think he sits on An anonymous message board answering you hiding behind your computer. You are obsessed.

Comment

Which players did he recruit from GPS this off season? Year on year he continues to bring down the evil empire

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X