X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or did they get the boot?
    What makes anyone think they got the boot. Coaching is a time consuming position that is the least paid at any club. It is amazing how many coaches do stay for the years they do.

Comment

SC Running a tune up tryout camp. This must be a joke ??? This guy is ripping off people and promoting it on the WC social media page. This is unbelievable.

Comment

Don't know many black soccer players.. I feel the same when I go to a NBA game .

Comment

Of course you don't.

Don't know many black soccer players.. I feel the same when I go to a NBA game .
          MB, of course you don't know any. Your a racist and don't know any black anyone. Your social media and your wife's social media show exactly who you are and who you know. MB your part of the problem with your racist actions and your communication as a weird little team coach of 8yo girls doesn't qualify you yo talk about anything.

Stick with your own and move back to the red kneck racist hole that your racist parents raised you.
          Wesley chapel isn't the trailer park that u grew up in. Were cosmopolitan these days.

Where will you go and coach your little girls now? No club will allow you near it.
          List the coaches your friends with MB?.

Yeah. ......

Comment

]Seriously, in the middle of the season around February, 2021 will anyone remember or care when the tryouts took place or when the season started.[/QUOTE]

It matters you will be behind trying to catch up. Kids are ready to go back. You're County is in no rush to Open Fields lot's of paren't will follow there kids coaches north to play so yeah....[/QUOTE]

You might be able to snatch a few families that are in North County but that's about it. Everyone else is holding out. We heard the FP tryouts were "kind of quiet."[/QUOTE]

You herd Wrong And more then a few Heading North.[/QUOTE]

We produce players that recruiters come to scout!
            At Sporting Tampa Bay FC we put players first, Period! Our players follow a player-centric model we like to call The Sporting Way, focusing extensively on creating technically competent players through education and development.

We will help players continuously “Reach New Levels” within their development by promoting individual creativity and free play within a structured team environment, building their self-esteem and creative abilities to accelerate the learning process.

By following the The Sporting Way, our model for successful player development, we will create pathways for excellence. No matter the kit they wear, our players will be recognized by their style of play on the pitch.

For more information, please contact:

Stuart Campbell
            Director of Player and Coaching Development[/QUOTE]

So one week you are part of a safety video United we stand. Playing it safe Not to take the pitch standing down and not playing soccer and the next week try outs dates are set ? Safety is all good Please.

Comment

Those racists still there?

These racists won't be at our club much longer.
              Soon we can advertise it.
              We were told today that British coach David isn't at this crummy club anymore. After we read it yesterday and signed up. Talking to so many with kids born 06 and essa parents and they say this is norm for. Stuart to bait and switch. And also that black coaches all were forced out!!

Say it ain't so please

Comment

Got the boot?

What makes anyone think they got the boot. Coaching is a time consuming position that is the least paid at any club. It is amazing how many coaches do stay for the years they do.
                Oh believe me. Your correct. Most. Coaches are underpaid and give their all.

Yet enter stuart campbell with blevins and they sucked the club dry.

MB gets paid 10k to coach his 2 daughters and also comped out fees. Free uniform and matt gets all the points on soccer.com.

Add him and his wife's expenses and they are grabbing about 20 k a year in benefits. While still making sure SC gets his sticky fingers full of cash also.

How much did SC steal from the club to fund hos illegal "camps"?

All endorsed by PWC employee Jennifer B. She definitely knows how to hide that cash and fiddle the books. I hear there are PWC monitors eatching this forum. Maybe her dad can pull strings again and help her being terminated and all her accounts shes been "working" on for the last few years.
                Book keepers are good to be the ones covering up.

PWC

Comment

British entitled?

]Seriously, in the middle of the season around February, 2021 will anyone remember or care when the tryouts took place or when the season started.
                  It matters you will be behind trying to catch up. Kids are ready to go back. You're County is in no rush to Open Fields lot's of paren't will follow there kids coaches north to play so yeah....[/QUOTE]

You might be able to snatch a few families that are in North County but that's about it. Everyone else is holding out. We heard the FP tryouts were "kind of quiet."[/QUOTE]

You herd Wrong And more then a few Heading North.[/QUOTE]

We produce players that recruiters come to scout!
                  At Sporting Tampa Bay FC we put players first, Period! Our players follow a player-centric model we like to call The Sporting Way, focusing extensively on creating technically competent players through education and development.

We will help players continuously “Reach New Levels” within their development by promoting individual creativity and free play within a structured team environment, building their self-esteem and creative abilities to accelerate the learning process.

By following the The Sporting Way, our model for successful player development, we will create pathways for excellence. No matter the kit they wear, our players will be recognized by their style of play on the pitch.

For more information, please contact:

Stuart Campbell
                  Director of Player and Coaching Development[/QUOTE]

So one week you are part of a safety video United we stand. Playing it safe Not to take the pitch standing down and not playing soccer and the next week try outs dates are set ? Safety is all good Please.[/QUOTE]

Its all good and safe according to the British burglar. That pathetic coward is begging for the cash from families... Lol. Have u ever seen such a desperado with his little hand out?

Not a person doesn't know what a weasel he is. Not sure since he was terminated with cause from the Rowdies, and word is out what happened with that female in the office.
                  He can't look anyone in the eye.

And according to JP at STRIVE. SC isn't on the books there anymore.

Interesting times.

Comment

Racists still hanging on.....

These racists won't be at our club much longer.
                    Soon we can advertise it.
                    They haven't been given the door yet.

Maybe MB thinks the evidence against them will disappear..

Comment

They haven't been given the door yet.

Maybe MB thinks the evidence against them will disappear..
                      So I took my kid to Wesley Chapel or Sporting Tampa Bay FC this week and extremely disappointed in the low numbers and I see coaches trying to setup sessions and demonstrate the technical sessions. I am surprised to see that some of the coaches couldn't even demonstrate the drill especially the following coaches AO, MB, NB, I asked some of the parents who these coaches are. It also looks as if they are having older college age boys team. I wonder why they are having tryouts for the older adult teams. This will be a good idea to have an adult team but the level of coaches and their ability is questionable especially if these are coaches that are supposed to be developing young players.

The future doesn't look good for the young age groups.

Comment

Tryouts virtual

So I took my kid to Wesley Chapel or Sporting Tampa Bay FC this week and extremely disappointed in the low numbers and I see coaches trying to setup sessions and demonstrate the technical sessions. I am surprised to see that some of the coaches couldn't even demonstrate the drill especially the following coaches AO, MB, NB, I asked some of the parents who these coaches are. It also looks as if they are having older college age boys team. I wonder why they are having tryouts for the older adult teams. This will be a good idea to have an adult team but the level of coaches and their ability is questionable especially if these are coaches that are supposed to be developing young players.

The future doesn't look good for the young age groups.
                        Maybe they are virtual tryouts? The fields look dismal.

And I saw the elite camp yesterday.

Spaces went fast.

Sold out in minutes.

3 places

Comment

WCSC isnt even a dumpster fire anymore... its just ashes.

Comment

WCSC isnt even a dumpster fire anymore... its just ashes.
                            It is so sad that the soccer board will just run down a club that is located in one of the fastest growing city in Florida. Too much scandal in a small club that had potential. How does WCAA condone this and watch a bunch of self serving leaders destroy a community club? Unless WCAA are involved in the plan to watch competitive soccer burn into ashes.

Parents should wake up and check out their options. Too many smoking mirrors and changing name and uniform to charge more $$$ is not the solution. You have a bunch of egotistic and narcissistic people running down the club.

Comment

County endorse the thievery?

It is so sad that the soccer board will just run down a club that is located in one of the fastest growing city in Florida. Too much scandal in a small club that had potential. How does WCAA condone this and watch a bunch of self serving leaders destroy a community club? Unless WCAA are involved in the plan to watch competitive soccer burn into ashes.

Parents should wake up and check out their options. Too many smoking mirrors and changing name and uniform to charge more $$$ is not the solution. You have a bunch of egotistic and narcissistic people running down the club.
                              As a concerned parent. I would like to know how and who at the county allow all this to go on? Aren't people with this much access to clubs cash, vetted?
                              Seems a crooked PWC employee isn't a good fit for handling a checkbook to pay her feckless husband and English neighbor friend?

Lets see. Blevins have kids that play and they pay zero fees?
                              Not only zero fees. But matt gets paid 5k per kid's team he has both kids playing on.

Thats a net minus 15k for starters.
                              Then the 40k from. Recreational fees that zero is supposed to goto paying stuart campbell?

Then the soccer. Com account that matt hijacks all the $$ and points from the families purchases? Hmmmm

Then add the imbecile Tammie campbell stealing the club cash to pay her husband's bills?..

Seems there are 3 scumbags signing checks to each other. Burying sponsored cash?

And they think they aren't accountable because joe palermo looks the other way?

Lucky the club have an amazing attorney that specializes in helping thieves and criminals hiding cash and helping bully children.

It appears that KH may me a tad out of her depth . Not that shes not a good attorney.
                              Just not good at lying and her bluffing is comical.
                              Who hasn't read her emails and the dudes response totally roasting her.

Poor lady didn't know the scum she keeps as friends.

But Jennifer blevins is well known for her actions in ruining our good club.

Bye bye blevins. Scum

Comment

As a concerned parent. I would like to know how and who at the county allow all this to go on? Aren't people with this much access to clubs cash, vetted?
                                Seems a crooked PWC employee isn't a good fit for handling a checkbook to pay her feckless husband and English neighbor friend?

Lets see. Blevins have kids that play and they pay zero fees?
                                Not only zero fees. But matt gets paid 5k per kid's team he has both kids playing on.

Thats a net minus 15k for starters.
                                Then the 40k from. Recreational fees that zero is supposed to goto paying stuart campbell?

Then the soccer. Com account that matt hijacks all the $$ and points from the families purchases? Hmmmm

Then add the imbecile Tammie campbell stealing the club cash to pay her husband's bills?..

Seems there are 3 scumbags signing checks to each other. Burying sponsored cash?

And they think they aren't accountable because joe palermo looks the other way?

Lucky the club have an amazing attorney that specializes in helping thieves and criminals hiding cash and helping bully children.

It appears that KH may me a tad out of her depth . Not that shes not a good attorney.
                                Just not good at lying and her bluffing is comical.
                                Who hasn't read her emails and the dudes response totally roasting her.

Poor lady didn't know the scum she keeps as friends.

But Jennifer blevins is well known for her actions in ruining our good club.

Bye bye blevins. Scum
                                This is sad and funny. Blevins apparently now are looking to give SC the boot to save her job and her criminal actions.

Stuart has to leave the country anyway and good time for them to slide in ShaunB that actually has some knowledge coaching kids.

Good move for Jennifer the fiddler. But won't save them either.

Facts speak volumes

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X