Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FP has over 2000 players registered for tryouts

Found out tonight that FP has over 2000 players registered for tryouts while TBU is crying that the county will not let them open up their fields. All the clubs that are actually ready to hold tryouts which most of them are not would hold tryouts in a heartbeat if their county would allow them to hold tryouts. I checked in Pasco there is only one more club WC and they don’t even have a coaches list up. They might of closed their doors. Great job FP for being prepared.

I guess that’s why the troll is so but hurt that he doesn’t want to try out...he’s scared...

Comment

Lmao. The parking lot can only handle 100 cars. The people participating in the tryouts must be using Lyft, uber, taxi, and public transportation. I could be wrong. The Hispanics will pile up in the back of a pickup truck. I once saw 20 people in the back of a pick up truck. 20 people times 100 pick up truck, their really could be 2000 people at the trying out. Holy sh it I better let AL know.

Comment

Found out tonight that FP has over 2000 players registered for tryouts while TBU is crying that the county will not let them open up their fields. All the clubs that are actually ready to hold tryouts which most of them are not would hold tryouts in a heartbeat if their county would allow them to hold tryouts. I checked in Pasco there is only one more club WC and they don’t even have a coaches list up. They might of closed their doors. Great job FP for being prepared.

Libs in office won't let the county fields open up nice job tampa drive north to Fp best chance to play this year .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Libs in office won't let the county fields open up nice job tampa drive north to Fp best chance to play this year .
          We're signed up for the FP tryouts tomorrow because we are club shopping for one of our kids. We'll report back on Friday about actual numbers and the tryout experience.

Stay tuned. I hope we can get near the fields with 2000 signed up.

Comment

Lmao. The parking lot can only handle 100 cars. The people participating in the tryouts must be using Lyft, uber, taxi, and public transportation. I could be wrong. The Hispanics will pile up in the back of a pickup truck. I once saw 20 people in the back of a pick up truck. 20 people times 100 pick up truck, their really could be 2000 people at the trying out. Holy sh it I better let AL know.
            AB wrote this

Comment

Hey genius. If you look at their tryout schedule they are only doing one age group at a time and are using a couple different sites. You do know they have more sites then any other club in the Bay area?

Comment

We're signed up for the FP tryouts tomorrow because we are club shopping for one of our kids. We'll report back on Friday about actual numbers and the tryout experience.

Stay tuned. I hope we can get near the fields with 2000 signed up.
                On the boys tomorrow is 2004 on the early session and after that 02/03 boys.

2004 - 160 boys
                02/03 - 154 boys

You should be just fine with parking.

Comment

The way they are holding tryouts should be the non-covid model as well. Looking at the schedule it seems like it will be far less of a sh1tstorm than the typical tryout routine at all clubs.

Will see in the coming days though.

Comment

fp can :-)We will be there this weekend for the 07 boys tryout. I will let you know how it went down...

I think FP is killin' it and all other clubs are f@#$%^& jealous for not being able to pull it off like FP can...just sayin'

Comment

That means all of Tarpon FC and Hernando Heat will be there to take some FP spots...

Comment

Competition is good. There are plenty of FC Tarpon players in some age groups that are very good and should take some spots. Not sure about Hernando. And those TBU DA/ECNL boys should be competitive for some offers as well. The returning kids have to earn a place, as it should be

That means all of Tarpon FC and Hernando Heat will be there to take some FP spots...

Comment

Thunder making a super team from studs form USA League. Those ballers are taking all the FL Premier spots...Cant wait till the season starts..

Comment

Most are just looking to get out on the field again and prepare for TBU tryouts. First live game action in months.

Comment

Competition is good. There are plenty of FC Tarpon players in some age groups that are very good and should take some spots. Not sure about Hernando. And those TBU DA/ECNL boys should be competitive for some offers as well. The returning kids have to earn a place, as it should be
                              Is this a joke? You might take one or two DA/ECNL players, who were not offered but let's be clear. FB is not taking any top talent from the DA/ECNL teams. Again...3rd & 4th tier players!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X