X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC SS going RI/SE Route & to Become SURF South

NEFC South Shore transferring over to become new SURF South

This is a win for SURF I'd say & blow to NEFC. Perhaps SURF was looking to shed the GPS link with all the lawsuits going around?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Thanks Captain obvious, this happened last week.
      But that’s for starting another thread that stupid people like me will comment on.

Comment

Nefc is losing its south shore (union point) teams?

Comment

Nefc is losing its south shore (union point) teams?
          Fake news they are still there

Comment

FI moving

Comment

This is a win for SURF I'd say & blow to NEFC. Perhaps SURF was looking to shed the GPS link with all the lawsuits going around?
              You guys are worse than a bunch of old ladies.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...51554001417432

Comment

You guys are worse than a bunch of old ladies.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...51554001417432
                BP was south shore select

Comment

FI moving
                  So can we get some confirmation on this? It's clear that some above have confused the talk of Surf scooping up NEFC Southeast last week with this new rumor of NEFC South Shore switching to Surf.

If true, this would have to be a situation of FI jumping to Surf and hoping all his girls follow, no?

Comment

So can we get some confirmation on this? It's clear that some above have confused the talk of Surf scooping up NEFC Southeast last week with this new rumor of NEFC South Shore switching to Surf.

If true, this would have to be a situation of FI jumping to Surf and hoping all his girls follow, no?
                    If you're looking for confirmation of rumors on talking soccer, I am afraid you are going to struggle

Comment

If you're looking for confirmation of rumors on talking soccer, I am afraid you are going to struggle
                      Haha! True enough. That said, more info on this would be appreciated.

Comment

Wasn't the initial New England location for Surf supposed to be at Union Point? I wonder if this indicates the initial interest has been poor...

Comment

Wasn't the initial New England location for Surf supposed to be at Union Point? I wonder if this indicates the initial interest has been poor...

Probably so and now the initial post makes sense to me. So they're saying Surf already merged with NEFC Southeast/RI but now they're saying the same for South Shore. And if what you said is true about Union Point, it's a bit more clear. Surprising NEFC's basically selling off another region. Perhaps rumors on other threads were true that they're having some financial difficulties as well during this whole pandemic thing?

Comment

Did FI leave NEFC SS?

Comment

Did FI leave NEFC SS?
                              That seems to be what the OP was implying but I haven't seen anything solid other than the initial post.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X