Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SSS biggest scammers in MA - credit is joke!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling this will be the end of SSS. They can't expect to keep players with this kind of incentive.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have a feeling this will be the end of SSS. They can't expect to keep players with this kind of incentive.
      But I always thought it was about developing young confident females and not about the money! HAHAHAHHAHAH maybe you Kool-Aid drinking goons will finally see the light,that its always been amount the money and she could give two craps about your kid, unless its benefiting her!!!!!

Comment

Ok, what's the cost of some of the other clubs?

Comment

Ok, what's the cost of some of the other clubs?
          Not sure if you’re lazy or just can’t read but as mentioned above...Scorpions is $1000-$1250 less than SSS, Stars is $2995.00 before credit taken off. SSS is a racket, the jig is up. If they don’t take themselves out completely they’ll soon be out of business with Surf and now Seacoast entering the market. SSS can’t hide behind the Braintree split any longer.

Comment

Biggest scam at Select is tournament fees are $125 instate and $225 out of state. Multiple that by 8-10 tournaments a year and you are paying an extra $1,500.

Other clubs divide the actual cost of the tournament and split up the cost between the number of players.

Then add in the summer camp at Berkshires which is $900+ for three days.

Extra $2,000-$2,500 on top of tuition. Oh, and all the "extra" clinics and private lessons that they push non-stop.

It's a total money making racket.

Comment

Have two kids who play at 2 diff clubs and both who are hs ave are under $2400 not including any creditS. Not in SSS area but there deal looks pretty delusional. High tuition then offering $150 credit if fall games aren’t played.

Comment

Have two kids who play at 2 diff clubs and both who are hs ave are under $2400 not including any creditS. Not in SSS area but there deal looks pretty delusional. High tuition then offering $150 credit if fall games aren’t played.
                This looks like an exit plan. No one in their right mind would register with this deal, and if people are crazy enough to risk it, they will tell you in September “not enough players joined to form a team, here’s you $150”

Comment

I'd have to agree. Its Stars/Scorpions and maybe NEFC. Select isn't even in the conversation.
                  If you're going to stay in GAL (why?) then at least go to NEFC. Otherwise anyone else with SSS should bail to another club/league.

Comment

NEFC offering similar credit to Stars. 45% for HS ages that didn’t have a fall season, 25% for kids that did have a fall season. If Select is offering $300, that’s less than 10%. So not even close to the same range “across the board”.
                    GPS offering a 0% credit so far.

Comment

Here is NEFC's refund credit info...

We are offering a few options for families to choose from.

. Junior team players who had 3 seasons (fall, winter and spring) will be offered 3 options:
                      1. 25% credit of registration fees paid in 2019-20 or
                      2. 12.5% refund of registration fees paid in 2019-20 or
                      3. a donation of 25% of fees paid in 2019-20 to the NEFC Needs Based and Inner- City Initiative programs. This donation would be tax deductible.

. Senior Team players who had 2 seasons (winter and spring) will be offered 3 options:
                      1. 45% credit of registration fees paid in 2019-20 or
                      2. 22.5% refund of registration fees paid in 2019-20 or
                      3. a donation of 45% of fees paid in 2019-20 to the NEFC Needs Based and Inner- City Initiative programs. This donation would be tax deductible.

. Graduating Seniors will be offered 2 options:
                      1. 45% refund of registration fees paid in 2019-20
                      2. or a donation of 45% of fees paid in 2019-20 to the NEFC Needs Based and Inner- City Initiative programs. This donation would be tax deductible.

Credit/Refund/Donation Process: Specific instructions on how to make your selections will be provided in your player contract.

Comment

If you're going to stay in GAL (why?) then at least go to NEFC. Otherwise anyone else with SSS should bail to another club/league.
                        The charade is almost over. DA got kids to stick around. GAL is going to be a disaster.

Comment

No comparison between the clubs, or between ECNL/GA if that's the level you are considering.

Scorpions has a better facility, better league and far better coaches. Oh, and you are actually treated like a customer, not a puppet. Look at the college commitments between the two clubs and the showcase exposure. The gap is laughable.
                          not sure about that. SSS and Scorpions about the same for college commitments both eclipsed by Stars though.

Comment

Scorpions have the Best Coaches? I’ll argue that all damn day. I’m not saying Select does either. I’ve been down FK on many different occasions. I have an opinion where the 2 Best Coaches are.

Comment

Select dong something shady. Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Scorpions have the Best Coaches? I’ll argue that all damn day. I’m not saying Select does either. I’ve been down FK on many different occasions. I have an opinion where the 2 Best Coaches are.
                                Please enlighten us masterful Jedi of coaching youth soccer!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X