Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    big buddy, texas had (1) day increase only, before and after numbers are consistent. the one day increase was due to 700 meatpackers tested positive because they were all tested in one day big buddy
    not the poster and yes the TX jump was largely from the meatpackers. Like the other states it is still too early to really measure the impact of reopening, if any. That said, two states manipulating data doesn't exactly instill confidence in red state leadership.

Comment

not the poster and yes the TX jump was largely from the meatpackers. Like the other states it is still too early to really measure the impact of reopening, if any. That said, two states manipulating data doesn't exactly instill confidence in red state leadership.
      Numbers are manipulated by both sides. No honest accounting IMO.

Comment

lets all just stay home forever, that makes a lot of sense. whether they open up in (2) days, (2) weeks or (2) months, it won't matter. wear masks when indoors and social distance is difficult. outdoors let it rip

Comment

Florida Population: 22M
          COVID Cases: 46,900
          COVID Deaths: 2,050

New York Population: 19M
          COVID Cases: 352,800
          COVID Deaths: 28,400

Let me know if they manipulated the data by a couple hundred thousand cases and tens of thousands of deaths. Otherwise I think the red state of Florida is doing just fine.

Comment

Florida Population: 22M
            COVID Cases: 46,900
            COVID Deaths: 2,050

New York Population: 19M
            COVID Cases: 352,800
            COVID Deaths: 28,400

Let me know if they manipulated the data by a couple hundred thousand cases and tens of thousands of deaths. Otherwise I think the red state of Florida is doing just fine.
            Moving forward will you believe FL?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fl...ed/ar-BB14iNFy

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. — Late last Friday, the architect and manager of Florida's COVID-19 dashboard — praised by White House officials for its accessibility — announced that she had been removed from her post, causing outcry from independent researchers now worried about government censorship...."As a word of caution, I would not expect the new team to continue the same level of accessibility and transparency that I made central to the process during the first two months. After all, my commitment to both is largely (arguably entirely) the reason I am no longer managing it."

Comment

lets all just stay home forever, that makes a lot of sense. whether they open up in (2) days, (2) weeks or (2) months, it won't matter. wear masks when indoors and social distance is difficult. outdoors let it rip
              You cons are all the same - it's always extremes, black and white. Life isn't black and white. It's mostly gray. There are ways to safely re-open to help keep numbers down AND get the economy going again. Almost no one is advocating for continued full lockdown, nor is the general public screaming for a full immediate re-opening either (as multiple surveys have shown). Somewhere in between, dictated by the data as we go, week by week.

Comment

Wear a mask is just virtue signaling

Comment

So it’s okay for kids to swarm beaches, play sports on the beach, but you won’t allow a team to train with their coach on a large soccer field!!

You sir are a joke
                  Move to Texas or Florida. Thanks.

Comment

Wear a mask is just virtue signaling
                    Actually, its not. It helps mitigate the spread. But please don't let facts get in the way of your emotions, snowflake.

Comment

Actually, its not. It helps mitigate the spread. But please don't let facts get in the way of your emotions, snowflake.
                      Please post link to legitimate study of homemade mask and Covid-19 that definitely shows mitigation.
                      Thanks in advance 🤔

Comment

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. — Late last Friday, the architect and manager of Florida's COVID-19 dashboard — praised by White House officials for its accessibility — announced that she had been removed from her post, causing outcry from independent researchers now worried about government censorship...."As a word of caution, I would not expect the new team to continue the same level of accessibility and transparency that I made central to the process during the first two months. After all, my commitment to both is largely (arguably entirely) the reason I am no longer managing it."
                        i dont trust ANY government official - local, state or federal

Comment

This is garbage reporting. Florida has a great site with all the data in one place down to the zip code level:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...8ddedb9b25e429

Note the article does not dispute any specific data. If there is a disagreement with any number they should be reporting that and providing their evidence to back it up.

Comment

This is garbage reporting. Florida has a great site with all the data in one place down to the zip code level:

https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...8ddedb9b25e429

Note the article does not dispute any specific data. If there is a disagreement with any number they should be reporting that and providing their evidence to back it up.

You missed this part "The dashboard has been a one-stop shop for researchers, the media and the public to access and download tables of COVID-19 cases, testing and death data to analyze freely. It had been widely hailed as a shining example of transparency and accessibility. But over the last few weeks it had "crashed" and gone offline; data has gone missing without explanation and access to the underlying data sheets has become increasingly difficult. "

Comment

Look a governor who knows what they are doing and has a clear and defined plan unlike Ned flopping around like a fish out of water

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/re...phase-approach

Comment

Look a governor who knows what they are doing and has a clear and defined plan unlike Ned flopping around like a fish out of water

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/re...phase-approach
                                Lamont is speaking now...maybe give them three minutes to post it online?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X