Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC Southeast

So is NEFC just going to let the Sotheast region go to Surf?

What can they do? What did GPS do when their RI teams left for surf?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What can they do? What did GPS do when their RI teams left for surf?
      GPS Did Sh*t

Comment

Seeing as NEFC originally took NEFC SE from Blackwatch, NS from Aztecs and West from Stars, you wouldn't really have much sympathy for them, would you?

Comment

Seeing as NEFC originally took NEFC SE from Blackwatch, NS from Aztecs and West from Stars, you wouldn't really have much sympathy for them, would you?
          I thought they actually did a merger for Blackwatch. Is that true? Not sure about the others.

Comment

Surf is the new GPS...literally!! Bradley Brothers and GPS Directors have partnered with Surf and are gobbling up a bunch of their old branches. In Rhode Island the NEFC and GPS will unite under the Surf banner. Strange bed fellows, I give that partnership 1 year.

Comment

Stars failed the West so I wouldn't say NEFC took it from Stars and the Aztecs killed themselves.....

Comment

So will NEFC not have a Southeast region this year? Or will they still have it but the director of coaching went to Surf and some of the kids are going to? NEFC has some successful teams in that region- RI state champs and NPL champs. I don’t see those entire teams and coaches going to Surf.

Comment

What comes around, goes around.

Comment

So will NEFC not have a Southeast region this year? Or will they still have it but the director of coaching went to Surf and some of the kids are going to? NEFC has some successful teams in that region- RI state champs and NPL champs. I don’t see those entire teams and coaches going to Surf.
                    What’s the big deal, if they are the same teams, players and coaches? They are just under another banner. A couple years ago, NEFC was putting their corporate banner all over other teams, and now other mega clubs are doing the same. It’s the nature of the club soccer business. Nothing new here.

Comment

Stars failed the West so I wouldn't say NEFC took it from Stars and the Aztecs killed themselves.....
                      One could say the same about NEFC Southeast, failing and killing themselves.

Comment

The Director is first shoe to drop. logic has it that the coaches loyal or part of the inner circle will leave as well. Players who are loyal will follow. This happens every time something like this happens.

Comment

What about the Wheeler School complex? Will NEFC SE still have exclusive access?

Comment

What about the Wheeler School complex? Will NEFC SE still have exclusive access?
                            Wheeler school is tied to SC. Besides there won’t be any NEFC SE teams left

Comment

Wheeler school is tied to SC. Besides there won’t be any NEFC SE teams left
                              Real dirty business. I hope the stronger players all go elsewhere. Some probably should have went to Central a long time ago.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X