Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay. You just confirmed it. You sir, are an idiot....

Comment

If you do your job correctly, this thread won’t bother you. I am sure Inter doesn’t support insulting anyone. Be grateful your emails or texts are not out. It is clear I am not the only victim because I didn’t start this thread. But is hard not to support good causes.

Comment

If you do your job correctly, this thread won’t bother you. I am sure Inter doesn’t support insulting anyone. Be grateful your emails or texts are not out. It is clear I am not the only victim because I didn’t start this thread. But is hard not to support good causes.
        No. What bothers me is that you are an idiot. That thread you posted is not Paul McDonough. How do I know that you may ask? Its because I wrote it and I know for sure that I'm not Paul McDonough. But... I know what your silly response will be already. So I am giving you direct permission to post all evidence you have of any threats, any intimidation and any efforts to silence you that you received from me without any retaliation. Signed: The Paul McDonough.

Comment

Si Victor

Comment

Si Victor
            Okay. Now Im Victor. I give you express permission to post on Talikng Soccer any evidence of communication, threats or retaliation towards you. I waive all rights to privacy and any rights of retaliation against you for these posts.

Comment

Hunt the guy that post this. I am supporting his cause. I fear for you getting a heart attack with so much stress. Yes you did called me. Stop the nonsense that won’t get you anywhere.

Comment

Hunt the guy that post this. I am supporting his cause. I fear for you getting a heart attack with so much stress. Yes you did called me. Stop the nonsense that won’t get you anywhere.
                My goodness. You really are that dumb...

Comment

Thank you for proving our point.

Comment

Thank you for proving our point.
                    👍... Dont forget i gave you explicit permission to post everything

Comment

👍... Dont forget i gave you explicit permission to post everything
                      My issue is solved. I already complain to your boss and we are good. Your problem is with the person that started this thread. I am not lying for you, just supporting poster theory. Because as a victim, I know is true. Inter can review your email from March 2019. Just stay safe, and free of COVID19.
                      Ciao

Comment

My issue is solved. I already complain to your boss and we are good. Your problem is with the person that started this thread. I am not lying for you, just supporting poster theory. Because as a victim, I know is true. Inter can review your email from March 2019. Just stay safe, and free of COVID19.
                        Ciao
                        Oh yeah. My boss said some delusional nut who is obsessed with me made a complaint. He said I should get a restraining order.

Comment

Idiot
                          Dumb
                          Delusional nut
                          All words that shouldn’t be related to Inter Miami new culture. I managed to talk with cero insults. Lack of education is your only issue. Insulting me won’t stop me on helping others. Good bless you! Beware of a heart attack with COVID19! Stay healthy! Stay fit!!!!!! 🏋🏻*♀️

Comment

Idiot
                            Dumb
                            Delusional nut
                            All words that shouldn’t be related to Inter Miami new culture. I managed to talk with cero insults. Lack of education is your only issue. Insulting me won’t stop me on helping others. Good bless you! Beware of a heart attack with COVID19! Stay healthy! Stay fit!!!!!! 🏋🏻*♀️
                            Thanks. You are my biggest fan! I was getting bored. You havent stalked me in a while. Send your info and I'll get your kid a tryout..

Comment

No need, but I do have your phone number in case I need it. Thank you!!!!

Comment

If you want my son now, you have my number. You can always call me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X