Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacoast

A lot of posts on social media from Seacoast coaches losing their jobs this week. Many at the club 5+ years it looks like. Has there been a mass exodus of players?

Or maybe, idk, the ****ing pandemic you dingus

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      A lot of posts on social media from Seacoast coaches losing their jobs this week. Many at the club 5+ years it looks like. Has there been a mass exodus of players?
      Likely a combination of losing DA and an exodus of players to other clubs along with the economic impact of the shutdown.

Comment

Nothing on Seacoast social media... who specifically?

And I can’t imagine they would know of a mass exodus at this point... This spring has been Non-existent... obviously. How would they know what is going to happen?

Comment

I am a parent with 2 children playing for Seacoast for several years. With recent news about Seacoast partnering with New England Surf we have become extremely disappointed with the direction of the club. Losing DA is one thing -- and several large clubs are facing the same problem -- but continuing this partnership ruse to make yet another money grab instead of taking care of your own has signaled to us that this is the time to move on to another environment, one that focuses on delivering for their core membership.

Comment

Seacrap is not a viable club going forward.

Comment

I am a parent with 2 children playing for Seacoast for several years. With recent news about Seacoast partnering with New England Surf we have become extremely disappointed with the direction of the club. Losing DA is one thing -- and several large clubs are facing the same problem -- but continuing this partnership ruse to make yet another money grab instead of taking care of your own has signaled to us that this is the time to move on to another environment, one that focuses on delivering for their core membership.

Sorry, but if you are part of Seacoast main location, this has absolutely zero to do with you.

Comment

Sorry, but if you are part of Seacoast main location, this has absolutely zero to do with you.
                I am free to choose what I believe impacts my children and what does not. Playing at a club that has badly lost its way most certainly impacts my children (IMO). Thank you!

Comment

I am free to choose what I believe impacts my children and what does not. Playing at a club that has badly lost its way most certainly impacts my children (IMO). Thank you!
                  Yes you are....but you are going to uproot your children from something that doesn't affect you, and are basing it off internet rumors?

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out"

Comment

I can verify that there is absolutely a mass exodus at Seacoast. The club won't be standing next year. Beware of those that are even considering making a deposit for a roster spot next year.

Comment

Seacoast stinks

Comment

I can verify that there is absolutely a mass exodus at Seacoast. The club won't be standing next year. Beware of those that are even considering making a deposit for a roster spot next year.
                        Exodus? Where to? What are the options in NH, Maine, Northern Mass?

Comment

Seacrap is not a viable club going forward.
                          Are they putting their facilities up for sale? Who is going to take over?

Comment

They are looking for a buyout right now. Success is unlikely as they are hemorrhaging cash right now. Their future is grim.

Comment

I don't know why people post stuff like this. Are you concerned with your own club, so you go after others?

Seacoast is most definitely not going anywhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X