Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beachside

What will happen to this club now? Where will their top teams play going forward? How is this going to shake out...mass exodus? could this be the end of the club altogether?

Local HS teams are about to get a lot better

Comment

Beachside has been losing their best players to NYCFC for awhile now.

Comment

BS should go to NPL.

Comment

MK will be a floater

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Beachside has been losing their best players to NYCFC for awhile now.
            Yes but they still have lots of quality players beyond that. Where will all these kids end up? Where will Beachside end up as a club? Will the players stay or go?

Comment

MK will be a floater
              More like a Joker, the guys a fool living in his own fantasy, for years he's convinced FCTY snobs that being rich you should only stay around other rich snobs and the occasional black kid will be on your kids team that we all feel for.
              That drunken slob O-R is another joker, the Club is a joke and i hope it falls completely apart.

Hey MK i hope you read this.....here's my suggestion you damn fool, go start a league catered to rich parents like the one's in FCTY and believe me you'll do a lot better and you can have one Big giant end of year Banquet with Christie's Auction house, you nasty greasy eating cheezburger slob.

Comment

Yes but they still have lots of quality players beyond that. Where will all these kids end up? Where will Beachside end up as a club? Will the players stay or go?
                Yes, I agree, there are a lot of talented players currently playing for Beachside. And there are a quite a few who should be in town travel at best.
                How is Beachside going to keep their top talent, what’s the draw now?

Comment

Yes, I agree, there are a lot of talented players currently playing for Beachside. And there are a quite a few who should be in town travel at best.
                  How is Beachside going to keep their top talent, what’s the draw now?
                  That’s just silly regarding town travel. You know that’s not the case.

Comment

Things are tense in the world of club soccer.

Comment

BS is done within two years. Game over.

Comment

FSA and CFC are the cat birds now

Comment

Local HS teams are about to get a lot better
                          More talented but not better. Most HS coaches couldn't coach their way out of a wet paper bag. Former high school soccer heroes hanging on to glory days. They won't have any idea what to do with good players.

Worse, those poor players are going from real soccer to punt and chase. For the few good coaches they will strike gold.

Comment

Ending the DA is the lifeboat Beachside needed. They did well when the competition was @ the Premier .
                            I will say kids will leave the program knowing that the DA is no longer the way to get recruited or go Pro. High school will get the extra jump needed and get back to the good ole days.

Comment

Ending the DA is the lifeboat Beachside needed. They did well when the competition was @ the Premier .
                              I will say kids will leave the program knowing that the DA is no longer the way to get recruited or go Pro. High school will get the extra jump needed and get back to the good ole days.
                              Hope you are joking. Otherwise, you sir, are an idiot.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X