Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great/important TBU coaches switching to Florida Premier FC

Lets go haters, lets hear you now, DB and her husband CB quit TBU to join Florida Premier FC.

No dummy they were resign/ let go. Get your facts straight.

Comment

Seems like an odd time to announce this? Like, why now?

If we are talking about for the season that starts August, 2020 who knows what youth soccer will look like 6-months from now.

Comment

I doubt they were let go. Think about the risk to TBU if they fired a D1 woman's head coach. TBU's women's program is the top in the area because they put girls in college. Getting rid of a college coach would be crazy for them. Not only does it effectively damage a relationship with a local big time program, but could damage other connections.

They probably got a promotion or raise to leave or just were frustrated with the changing leadership at TBU.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Comment

They probably know something about ECNL then.

Lets go haters, lets hear you now, DB and her husband CB quit TBU to join Florida Premier FC.

Comment

They probably know something about ECNL then.
            What do you think they know and who will replace them?

Comment

They had to make room. The new head of the mafia is bringing in some of his friends. Do your research clear as day. New leadership same old system.

Comment

What do you think they know and who will replace them?
                I am guessing Premier is getting ECNL so that's why they'd move (along with them maybe not liking the new leadership at TBU or they'd just stay with their ECNL program)

Comment

How f**king weird is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaDqGTHO6tk

I mean, the I Told You So note is embarrassing. Why make that public? Basically he's saying no one likes him and he was warned. Crazy stuff

They had to make room. The new head of the mafia is bringing in some of his friends. Do your research clear as day. New leadership same old system.

Comment

No dummy, they quit 100% truth.

Comment

No more parent and player on the same team. That causes too much conflict of interest. I bet her kid goes to FL Premier as well and will be coaching the FL Prem 05 team. FL Premier should know how a parent coaching their kid turns out. Too much bias goes on when that happens. Most of those parents stay quiet because they know their kid will be down on the list. FL Prem will be at all the USF Camps kissing but....

Comment

I am guessing Premier is getting ECNL so that's why they'd move (along with them maybe not liking the new leadership at TBU or they'd just stay with their ECNL program)
                        I'm calling B.S. There is a lot of guessing on here. One thing you can be sure of is that TBU will continue to improve.

Just look at the last 5-years. What club in Florida has made more concrete, important, improvements that TBU?

Comment

No dummy, they quit 100% truth.
                          Everyone that gets fired goes around telling people they quit. You are just dumb enough to believe it. You got some ex tbu employees. Big freaking deal. When they were working for tbu, the quality of coaching was not that good. Some how now that they are working for a different soccer club, the quality of coaching will be better. Stop fooling yourself. You will be getting the same thing. 6 months from now, you will be complaining about them too.

Comment

Everyone that gets fired goes around telling people they quit. You are just dumb enough to believe it. You got some ex tbu employees. Big freaking deal. When they were working for tbu, the quality of coaching was not that good. Some how now that they are working for a different soccer club, the quality of coaching will be better. Stop fooling yourself. You will be getting the same thing. 6 months from now, you will be complaining about them too.
                            I think you will be seeing quite a bit of movement in the coaching ranks across Florida in the next 5-6 months, in many cases, based on how clubs treat coaches between now and August based on the global pandemic. The landscape will look very different come Fall - especially in the Tampa Bay area.

Comment

How f**king weird is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaDqGTHO6tk

I mean, the I Told You So note is embarrassing. Why make that public? Basically he's saying no one likes him and he was warned. Crazy stuff
                              That video is supposed to represent TBU? Embarrassing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X