Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's a fine way to react to that article. I notice you were unable to refute anything it said and just turned it on me for being stupid and silly. This coming from a Trump supporter who probably still believes that Trump has stopped Kim's buildup (he hasn't) and that Trump isn't in Putin's pocket (he absolutely is). The U.S. standing in the world is in tatters because of Clown Bunker Boy Trump.

You are unable to refute anything from that article, which speaks volumes. Here are some more fake news for you, blind cult follower:

"Other countries are used to loathing America, admiring America, and fearing America (sometimes all at once). But pitying America? That one is new."

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...-trump/613228/

https://www.ft.com/content/760b6144-...2-cbd9b7e28ee6

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-g...m-trump-2018-7

Here is a list of the things Trump has done to screw our country and hurt our allies while you cultists bow to you leader. You can't refute that he's done these things but I'm sure you'll blame Obama:

https://indivisible.org/resource/don...umpthreatlevel
    I noticed that the Trump supporters have given up on even trying defend their claim that Obama was laughed at by world leaders while Trump has put our country on the right footing. These articles tell a far different story.

I know the typical response - fake news, the world is afraid of us now, Trump is making them pay their fair share - but the reality is far different. None of you Trump zombies have been or will be able to point us to anything that refutes what's in these articles about our standing in the world and how our allies now pity us because our country chose Trump. The rest of the world despises Trump, except for our enemies, who love what Trump is doing to destroy our country.

And before you tell us how Trump has been tough on China, I'll direct you to Bolton's book that says the opposite. And also to Trump's tweets praising China for its transparency about the virus - point to Trump's recent praises of our allies, please, would love to see it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-188736

Comment

Scientists have warned that last year’s Ridgecrest quakes in Southern California have increased the risk of a major San Andreas Fault earthquake.

The quakes, warn catastrophe modeling company Temblor, have placed stress on the Garlock Fault that links the Ridgecrest Faults with the San Andreas Fault. In a blog post, Temblor CEO Ross Stein and Shinji Toda of Tohoku University explained that if the Garlock Fault ruptured in a large shock, “it would likely trigger a San Andreas earthquake north of Los Angeles.”

Trump's gone and done it now. It's amazing how these natural disasters seem to happen more and more, and in left-leaning states. Don't think I haven't noticed there aren't a lot of earthquakes and wildfires in traditional Red states lately.

That scum has to go.

Comment

Why aren't you out here daily raising concerns about innocent babies being gunned down?

How does that equate to somehow [I think this is what you are getting at] agreeing with what happened to Arbury?

Good to see that people ratted out those murderers (eventually) and hopefully there will be justice. Take that vs. those who know what happened to that young baby, but won't come forward and their family grieves. What do you say to that family?
        Asked and answered. You're exploiting that story. Who thinks innocent babies dying is a good thing? Nobody. But what purpose does it serve to use that as a cudgel here? It's like in the immediate aftermath of George Floyd saying "well, actually the police kill more unarmed whites."

Comment

You seem to think police brutality is prevalent throughout every police force. I disagree. That's not deflection, that's a disagreement. Show your facts that show otherwise.

Yes, what about the baby and what about the inner city. Why are you not even acknowledging the senseless murder of a young, innocent child? That is textbook deflection.

The rest of your rants I can't even understand what you are getting at, but I'll try...

Is America leading in Coronavirus? Yes...that's not a good thing.

I trust in Fauci.

Yes, every sports league supports BLM. So do I. What's your point?

There are white supremacists. They exist. It's true. There are people who hate others based solely on their color, their sex, their religion....even their political beliefs. Is that a question?
          You're naive. I hope your lack of understanding isn't more sinister than that. I know what happens in police stations and in the middle of the night in jails and prisons. Happens every day all across the country.

Comment

I noticed that the Trump supporters have given up on even trying defend their claim that Obama was laughed at by world leaders while Trump has put our country on the right footing. These articles tell a far different story.

I know the typical response - fake news, the world is afraid of us now, Trump is making them pay their fair share - but the reality is far different. None of you Trump zombies have been or will be able to point us to anything that refutes what's in these articles about our standing in the world and how our allies now pity us because our country chose Trump. The rest of the world despises Trump, except for our enemies, who love what Trump is doing to destroy our country.

And before you tell us how Trump has been tough on China, I'll direct you to Bolton's book that says the opposite. And also to Trump's tweets praising China for its transparency about the virus - point to Trump's recent praises of our allies, please, would love to see it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-188736
            I don't believe he was laughed at. Well, not to his face. When you have someone who readily bends over to take it, you don't go laughing in their face about it.

What you fail to understand is, like it not, this was Trump's design. He freely admits, and it was part of his platform, to not be taken granted for any longer and put the country first. Yep...the rest of the world didn't like that.

If you disagree with that approach, and want to put America's needs behind the rest of the world, that's certainly your right. Vote in that manner come November. That's a great reason, as you are voting based on policy.

Comment

You're naive. I hope your lack of understanding isn't more sinister than that. I know what happens in police stations and in the middle of the night in jails and prisons. Happens every day all across the country.
              Stats please. I'm not big on painting with a broad stroke, so provide some details on what happens in police stations every day all across the country and we can compare those rates to what happens when citizens attack each other.

Comment

Typical liberal. Keep making stuff up. What scum.

Comment

Won't be much of a country left if the intent is to "burn it all down".

But, go on, tell us how.
                  For one, shltbag racists like you are no longer tolerated. Sure, you and Jethro can bang on your keyboards in anonymity but the days of public scum traitor confederate bilge are over, forever. Try this shlt in public and see what happens. Will be ugly. We will teach your dumb racist ass how to behave one way or the other. Your choice. Dumbphuque.

Comment

I don't believe he was laughed at. Well, not to his face. When you have someone who readily bends over to take it, you don't go laughing in their face about it.

What you fail to understand is, like it not, this was Trump's design. He freely admits, and it was part of his platform, to not be taken granted for any longer and put the country first. Yep...the rest of the world didn't like that.

If you disagree with that approach, and want to put America's needs behind the rest of the world, that's certainly your right. Vote in that manner come November. That's a great reason, as you are voting based on policy.
                    I appreciate that response. It's sad that you think it was Trump's design for us to leave NATO and abandon our allies to help Russia, like Trump is now trying to do by sending our soldiers in Germany packing, but I understand that you support his foreign policy. I think it's horrific how the world and our allies perceive us now. You think that's been the plan all along. Fair enough.

Comment

For one, shltbag racists like you are no longer tolerated. Sure, you and Jethro can bang on your keyboards in anonymity but the days of public scum traitor confederate bilge are over, forever. Try this shlt in public and see what happens. Will be ugly. We will teach your dumb racist ass how to behave one way or the other. Your choice. Dumbphuque.

You absolutely do not know me, my background, or by beliefs. So, while you can say "racists" you cannot say "shltbag racists like you" because it's completely off-base. Strike one.

My name is not Jethro. I do laugh at your assertion about banging on keyboards all day when you are here, matching posts for posts.

I have no direct feelings about the Confederate flag. It's not my flag, it doesn't represent anything to me. Some from the South like it, and for many it's for benign reasons and for others, it's for hateful reasons. Not sure how that is direct at me, though.

I don't hide behind the keyboards. What I say here I say to anyone who wants to politely discuss anything with me in person. I've got friends who go back decades together and they run gammit from die-hard Trump supporters to Bernie supportets; policemen to immigrants from Liberia. None of us carry the hate for each other that you do.

In the poignant words of Foghorn Leghorn: "Yap yap yap, that's your problem boy...you can't hear anything if your gums keep flapping."

Comment

Still waiting on the 17% link. You’ve repeated the claim dozens of times it should be saved on your favorites by now.

Comment

I appreciate that response. It's sad that you think it was Trump's design for us to leave NATO and abandon our allies to help Russia, like Trump is now trying to do by sending our soldiers in Germany packing, but I understand that you support his foreign policy. I think it's horrific how the world and our allies perceive us now. You think that's been the plan all along. Fair enough.
                          Plan? No. Realistic byproduct of his policy? Sure. That being said, when push comes to shove they will all call us and we will answer the call as we always have. I just expect Trump to needle them when the do because that's just the type of person he is.

NATO is an interesting subject. He requested, demanded, for other countries to pay their fair share. When that didn't happen, he took our ball and went home. Perfectly acceptable based on his policy. He is putting America first.

Again, there's lots of subjects and policies that one needs to weed through to decide who to vote for. How you strong you consider how the rest of the world views America is, it sounds like, a big factor in your decision. Again, perfectly acceptable.

Comment

You absolutely do not know me, my background, or by beliefs. So, while you can say "racists" you cannot say "shltbag racists like you" because it's completely off-base. Strike one.

My name is not Jethro. I do laugh at your assertion about banging on keyboards all day when you are here, matching posts for posts.

I have no direct feelings about the Confederate flag. It's not my flag, it doesn't represent anything to me. Some from the South like it, and for many it's for benign reasons and for others, it's for hateful reasons. Not sure how that is direct at me, though.

I don't hide behind the keyboards. What I say here I say to anyone who wants to politely discuss anything with me in person. I've got friends who go back decades together and they run gammit from die-hard Trump supporters to Bernie supportets; policemen to immigrants from Liberia. None of us carry the hate for each other that you do.

In the poignant words of Foghorn Leghorn: "Yap yap yap, that's your problem boy...you can't hear anything if your gums keep flapping."
                            Nope. If you support Fake then you are a racist shltbag and will not dare saying your shlt publicly or you will regret it. No such thing as a non-racist Fake supporter. If you missed the past 3.5 years that’s your problem.

Comment

Nope. If you support Fake then you are a racist shltbag and will not dare saying your shlt publicly or you will regret it. No such thing as a non-racist Fake supporter. If you missed the past 3.5 years that’s your problem.
                              Where did I say I support Trump?

That being said, I respect those who do as I respect everyone else. I won't call a Trump supporter a racist anymore than I would call a black person a thug without knowing either of them.

Comment

Yeah right. When the bullets start flying you snowflakes will be nowhere in sight.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X