X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think its bad here spend 5 minutes looking at the CT board:

"my kid is better than that traffic cone of a center back! was just saying how recommendations don't always work out well. its actually a disservice to the kids development or lack of."

"Whatever position your unskilled, fat aśs daughter plays, that’s a great spot, in fact, it would certainly be an upgrade."

Makes this place look warm and fuzzy.
    Nice.

Comment

Run and hide, NEFC. Run and hide. If you should be picked up next week buying a hundred-thousand dollar sports car in Newport Beach, I am going to be supremely disappointed. Because I want my people to find you, and when they do, rest assured we are not going beat you 1-0, it will be 5-0. So my advice to you again is this: run and hide. That is all that I ask.

Viva la Surf!
      This has to be a joke. No need to look back further than Labor Day at Seacoast when NE Surf Navy lost in final to RI Surf who themselves got beat handily by Bayside.

Please stop smurfing...

Comment

If you think its bad here spend 5 minutes looking at the CT board:

"my kid is better than that traffic cone of a center back! was just saying how recommendations don't always work out well. its actually a disservice to the kids development or lack of."

"Whatever position your unskilled, fat aśs daughter plays, that’s a great spot, in fact, it would certainly be an upgrade."

Makes this place look warm and fuzzy.
        have you ever met people from CT, and especially from fairfield county?

Comment

have you ever met people from CT, and especially from fairfield county?
          Yeah, no one around here in youth sports is certifiable ... for sure!

Comment

Yeah, no one around here in youth sports is certifiable ... for sure!
            Silly little boys...instead of useless arguing about best teams, etc. put to use those wandering hands. Much more efficient.

Comment

Silly little boys...instead of useless arguing about best teams, etc. put to use those wandering hands. Much more efficient.
              JB has entered the chat.

Comment

Good luck to SSS 07’s as they have an epic battle against Seacoast this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  good luck to sss 07’s as they have an epic battle against seacoast this weekend.
                  ....huge....

Comment

....huge....
                    Hey south shore select might have wimped out and packed their bags and not entered the CFC tournament for the 1st time in many years but hey they always have Seacoast to beat up on. Makes the 07 SSS parents happy though that they keep beating Seacoast. Pathetic!

Comment

Hey south shore select might have wimped out and packed their bags and not entered the CFC tournament for the 1st time in many years but hey they always have Seacoast to beat up on. Makes the 07 SSS parents happy though that they keep beating Seacoast. Pathetic!
                      SSS & NEFC would have rounded out a great top bracket with the 6 northeast ECNL teams that have entered. Doesn't SSS do this CFC event ever year?

Comment

2-0 Stars Blue. Dominated. Stars White log off for good

Comment

2-0 Stars Blue. Dominated. Stars White log off for good
                          Keep it in your pants Stars Blue Dad. Log off until you beat another club’s A team.

Comment

Results move the list!

Comment

Results move the list!
                              Scorpions matchups with both Stars teams looming large.

Comment

Stars White... We are who we thought you were..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X