Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MatchFit ECNL Shore

Well that was quick congratulations to them for getting a second team in. I wonder how PDA allowed such a thing.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well that was quick congratulations to them for getting a second team in. I wonder how PDA allowed such a thing.
    Don’t think it’s a second team on ECNL. Read the announcement, they say it’s a pathway into their ECNL programs not that these teams will play ECNL.

Comment

Don’t think it’s a second team on ECNL. Read the announcement, they say it’s a pathway into their ECNL programs not that these teams will play ECNL.
      If that’s the case then why does PDA have 3 teams it’s only fair for Matchfit to have at least 2. ECNL is so corrupt.

Comment

If that’s the case then why does PDA have 3 teams it’s only fair for Matchfit to have at least 2. ECNL is so corrupt.
        I don’t know anything. That’s just my take on how the release was written. I think it would be more explicit that the shore teams would be playing ECNL if that was the case.

Comment

Agreed. Sad.

I don’t know anything. That’s just my take on how the release was written. I think it would be more explicit that the shore teams would be playing ECNL if that was the case.

Comment

This is a joke, right? MF is one of the worst clubs in ECNL. They are lucky they are still in the league.

Comment

This is a joke, right? MF is one of the worst clubs in ECNL. They are lucky they are still in the league.
              I don't know why they're still in ECNL. PDA South's RL teams are better than their ECNL teams. It's kind of sad.

Other than not having PDA dominates NJ, I can't think of any other reasons for have MF in ECNL.

Comment

I don't know why they're still in ECNL. PDA South's RL teams are better than their ECNL teams. It's kind of sad.

Other than not having PDA dominates NJ, I can't think of any other reasons for have MF in ECNL.
                MF was strategically accepted into ECNL by PDA.

1. They knew that MF would always be vastly inferior
                2. Geographically not competing for same players
                3. They can check off the box that there is another NJ team in there
                4. Guaranteed easy wins season after season

Comment

This is brilliant.

Comment

You missed a few points (unless they are implicit in #1):

5. MF will charge way above market price, which will justify PDA increasing theirs
                    6. MF will further compete for players with WC
                    7. Any training that's better than MF "scrimmage practices" will make PDA look great

Comment

You missed a few points (unless they are implicit in #1):

5. MF will charge way above market price, which will justify PDA increasing theirs
                      6. MF will further compete for players with WC
                      7. Any training that's better than MF "scrimmage practices" will make PDA look great
                      Good additions!

Comment

Even though not ECNL, because they now have a former CSA Monmouth coach it will present a major challenge for CSA to retain players. Kinda what happened with players going to PSA following DM and WG. Unreal what’s happening. CSA taking one punch after another.

Comment

Even though not ECNL, because they now have a former CSA Monmouth coach it will present a major challenge for CSA to retain players. Kinda what happened with players going to PSA following DM and WG. Unreal what’s happening. CSA taking one punch after another.
                          Only difference is the former CSA coach heading the team has a very bad reputation. He was the coach of Manalapans boys team, took the entire team to CSA, had the boys team taken away from him for the same stuff he was pulling with the girls team. Then, takes the entire girls team and heads to MF. There is some talk that CSA was not going to renew his contract for 20/21, which he knew about, and did a preemptive move and worked out a deal with MF before this happened. (Now this is where a CSA parent will defend him saying that's not true, I'm a bitter parent because my son couldn't make his team, blah, blah, blah. Typical response from them.) Belive what you want to believe about this coach. Do research and you'll see the issue this guy has had.

Comment

Only difference is the former CSA coach heading the team has a very bad reputation. He was the coach of Manalapans boys team, took the entire team to CSA, had the boys team taken away from him for the same stuff he was pulling with the girls team. Then, takes the entire girls team and heads to MF. There is some talk that CSA was not going to renew his contract for 20/21, which he knew about, and did a preemptive move and worked out a deal with MF before this happened. (Now this is where a CSA parent will defend him saying that's not true, I'm a bitter parent because my son couldn't make his team, blah, blah, blah. Typical response from them.) Belive what you want to believe about this coach. Do research and you'll see the issue this guy has had.
                            FYI the Victory Juice Box Line sold out in 5 mins so we will be running another batch that should be available for delivery before the laser show begins in September.

Comment

FYI the Victory Juice Box Line sold out in 5 mins so we will be running another batch that should be available for delivery before the laser show begins in September.
                              Happy to hear your wife has a new job at the juice counter. I guess to many lips on the coaches ass. Glad to see she stepping up in the world. Juice boxes for everyone!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X