Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really the drama is only speculation on TS. In real life, the girls are having a great time, and are excited about the future they see playing together. All parents have been friendly and open. It’s only some big dramatic thing on the internet, probably for parties not involved at all or on the fringes.
    The drama comes from the bubble players and parents that get left off the top team. It happens for good and bad reasons. The clubs should want to take the best players available wherever they come from no matter what last years roster looked like and without parental influence either way. It rarely happens that way on the bubble.

Comment

Behavior...

The drama comes from the bubble players and parents that get left off the top team. It happens for good and bad reasons. The clubs should want to take the best players available wherever they come from no matter what last years roster looked like and without parental influence either way. It rarely happens that way on the bubble.

The drama is coming...civility has been slowly eroded. Parents are smart enough to wait and see how all this sausage making ends. Your cognitive dissonance tells you otherwise because your kid is the best.

The interesting question is, which parent will §hit their pants first? The parent who anticipated, or the parent that did not anticipate, having their child replaced by a FESA player.

Stay tuned.

Comment

The drama is coming...civility has been slowly eroded. Parents are smart enough to wait and see how all this sausage making ends. Your cognitive dissonance tells you otherwise because your kid is the best.

The interesting question is, which parent will §hit their pants first? The parent who anticipated, or the parent that did not anticipate, having their child replaced by a FESA player.

Stay tuned.
        There will be plenty of Bubbery over the next few weeks, that’s for sure.

Comment

Stay tuned.
          Must suck to have a kid on the bubble. Sorry, can’t relate.

Comment

Stay tuned.
            It is a cold slap to the face when the entitlement and hubrus that convinced you that your kid was better than they really are gets taken away in an instant. Others call it karma. And all at the expense of a FESA coach and his carpool of girls from accross town. As somebody mentioned, if you are worried about your kid getting bubbled from the losing team, you are worried for a reason.

Comment

Sausage making

Must suck to have a kid on the bubble. Sorry, can’t relate.
              Every 13 year old kid is on the bubble when sausage is being made.

Bubble because too slow
              Bubble because uncoachable
              Bubble because too small
              Bubble because too slow
              Bubble because missed practices
              Bubble because unsportsmanlike
              Bubble because they don't play position
              Bubble because lack composure
              Bubble because can't kick
              Bubble because doesn't pass
              Bubble because can't pass
              Bubble because, because, because...

Funny you can't see your kid on this list...we do. Hope the coaches don't.

Comment

Every 13 year old kid is on the bubble when sausage is being made.

Bubble because too slow
                Bubble because uncoachable
                Bubble because too small
                Bubble because too slow
                Bubble because missed practices
                Bubble because unsportsmanlike
                Bubble because they don't play position
                Bubble because lack composure
                Bubble because can't kick
                Bubble because doesn't pass
                Bubble because can't pass
                Bubble because, because, because...

Funny you can't see your kid on this list...we do. Hope the coaches don't.
                Awwwwww. Nope, don’t tick any of those boxes, but you said ‘too slow’ twice. Not hard to determine where the concern lies for you and yours. Good luck with that.

Comment

Slow

Awwwwww. Nope, don’t tick any of those boxes, but you said ‘too slow’ twice. Not hard to determine where the concern lies for you and yours. Good luck with that.
                  Let's hope the coach agrees with you. And as for slow. I've seen lots of fast kids run all over the field, doing all sorts of fast running...it usually accounts for little. It usually means they just lose the ball quicker, or run out of position faster. Also, one of the big problems with fast kids, when daddy tells them not to run so fast, or play their position too hard so the coach will lose confidence and move them to can another position...kind of obvious when speedy McSneaky nuts is in 2nd gear...phoning it in. Yeah...fast kids, and equally quick minded parents.

Comment

What’s the story with our new ECNL Director Terry Foley? Him and PC made all these promises to us on their Zoom call. I haven’t received a single phone call from them since then. You’d think he’d at least come down to run training sessions for our girls. Will he even be at tryouts??

This is very disappointing. We are leaving as this has been a disgrace.

Comment

What’s the story with our new ECNL Director Terry Foley? Him and PC made all these promises to us on their Zoom call. I haven’t received a single phone call from them since then. You’d think he’d at least come down to run training sessions for our girls. Will he even be at tryouts??

This is very disappointing. We are leaving as this has been a disgrace.
                      I’m a coach at JFC and I’m extremely disappointed with the hiring of Foley. He hasn’t been around at all. He has not done anything to help build our ECNL program. I don’t understand why he is not down here helping us retain our players.

Another bad hire from our board. I’m sure they will blame the coaches for all the players that are leaving the program.

Comment

There will be plenty of Bubbery over the next few weeks, that’s for sure.
                        No more Snailburgerry, but heard no folery anywhere in this state yet!

Comment

No more Snailburgerry, but heard no folery anywhere in this state yet!
                          At least Bubb got his guy down from Tenn. working hard on the fields during this critical phase. Is MIA Foley on the JFC payroll already? Winner FESA.

Comment

Let's hope the coach agrees with you. And as for slow. I've seen lots of fast kids run all over the field, doing all sorts of fast running...it usually accounts for little. It usually means they just lose the ball quicker, or run out of position faster. Also, one of the big problems with fast kids, when daddy tells them not to run so fast, or play their position too hard so the coach will lose confidence and move them to can another position...kind of obvious when speedy McSneaky nuts is in 2nd gear...phoning it in. Yeah...fast kids, and equally quick minded parents.
                            A faster player is going to get to 50/50 balls A LOT MORE than slower players everything else being equal. Soccer is a running sport. Slow is for the C team.

Comment

Throttling to get a new position

A faster player is going to get to 50/50 balls A LOT MORE than slower players everything else being equal. Soccer is a running sport. Slow is for the C team.
                              Alright Captain McSneakynuts Sr. I know what throttling back looks like. If I see it this year again. I'll make sure others see it too. You're not that smart. You didn't invent throttling, you're just the mindless idiot that counselled their kid to do it during a match thinking nobody would notice. Ballz you got.

Comment

Alright Captain McSneakynuts Sr. I know what throttling back looks like. If I see it this year again. I'll make sure others see it too. You're not that smart. You didn't invent throttling, you're just the mindless idiot that counselled their kid to do it during a match thinking nobody would notice. Ballz you got.
                                Covid has taken over ^^^^^ this guy's frontal lobe. Delusions. Pray for him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X