Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So either he lied about his credentials or FESA did, either way there needs to be accountability!
    If very clearly states on FESAs welcome blurb for him that he was a coach on 3 national championship teams. Clearly he wasn’t the coach of any of these groups. Smoke and mirrors, lies and propaganda, take your pick. Guy might be a decent coach but exaggerating the truth is such an example of Bubbery.

Comment

Bubb thinks the parents are so dumb that they can’t use google?

Comment

Interesting year

I didn't read it because seldom there is anything truthful on any FESA platform. Did this coach also play "at an undisclosed high level in England"? Interesting bit is watching Bubb roll out his Florida League, using the same FESA tags, and slogans...my favorite is "WeAreFloridaLeague". Unoriginal, but powerful. Wonder if the big man is taking on too much? Remember, in the past, Bubb never got this far with his plan for world domination. Typically, most clubs would have sniffed out his motives, and told him to walk by now (ehem Texas!)..so we're in Peter Principal territory. Uncharted glass ceiling territory. And from what I'm observing FESA is falling apart, six years on, his freshman group of 2007's and 2006's are bailing to JFC for greener pastures, coaches quitting (as usual) and he's got the distractions of the ECNL board of directors, and owning, running the newly rebranded Florida NPL league, and the USL2 league. Good luck FESA! He'll be delegating his DOC responsibilities to Mr. NewCastle Brown 🍺 soon enough.

Comment

I didn't read it because seldom there is anything truthful on any FESA platform. Did this coach also play "at an undisclosed high level in England"? Interesting bit is watching Bubb roll out his Florida League, using the same FESA tags, and slogans...my favorite is "WeAreFloridaLeague". Unoriginal, but powerful. Wonder if the big man is taking on too much? Remember, in the past, Bubb never got this far with his plan for world domination. Typically, most clubs would have sniffed out his motives, and told him to walk by now (ehem Texas!)..so we're in Peter Principal territory. Uncharted glass ceiling territory. And from what I'm observing FESA is falling apart, six years on, his freshman group of 2007's and 2006's are bailing to JFC for greener pastures, coaches quitting (as usual) and he's got the distractions of the ECNL board of directors, and owning, running the newly rebranded Florida NPL league, and the USL2 league. Good luck FESA! He'll be delegating his DOC responsibilities to Mr. NewCastle Brown 🍺 soon enough.
          You can never have too much Bubbery. It’s taking over Florida. Can anyone or anything stop him?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2752000]Sure the director is usually listed as one of the coaches, but the head coach is , well, the head coach. Here’s another link, this time from his old club, stating the other guy is the team coach.

Lol the jealous Trolls. Under your Armada broken system, Or should I say failed system, Lol. It makes me so happy to state that fact. Dean coaches and built those teams. He also has won more games than your entire staff did last year and he hasn’t even coached a game for FESA as of yet. We have a proven winner and a 3 times National Champion. (I absolutely love that it is killing the Armada trolls). You can have Brad we will take Dean. If you have any teams left we will see you on the field. Damn cannot wait.

Comment

Why google anything not significant - USYS national championship ?

Comment

You can always find diamonds if the rough if big enough. The truth is that most of the few, really elite players coming out of FESA had some association with Mike Pickett once upon a time. And he was well known to poach top talent from other clubs and use his private school team with scholarships as leverage. He also had good college connections and relationships that allowed those few players to go to those top programs. Pickett is now gone from FESA and his losing water boy is now at JFC.

Considering the size of FESA girls talent pool, the overall skills and ability is rather poor. You look no further than ECNL losing records that proves that. That's on Bubb with some pathetic hiring of retention of legit, elite coaching. JFC really is not better so let's admit that too. Clay GDA had some strong girls age groups with elite talent come through (mostly poached from JFC) but their younger groups are the same or worse as FESA and JFC.
                Again though, you can't tell me those teams are skill less if the girls on them are getting signed to play in college. That goes for JFC older teams too. Just because the coach can't get them to play to the ATL level doesn't mean the kids don't have the skills to get to the next level because they obviously do.

Comment

Bagsy on that team

Bagsy on FESA ECNL 2007

Comment

The FESA tryout schedule is up on the homepage.

Comment

Had to wait for JFC to release their tryout dates, and try to squeeze theirs in before. Will they actually give some of those 2007 NPL girls a spot on Wednesday night, or will they leave them hanging even longer hoping for some scraps from JFC tryouts? 😂

Comment

Any chance of a coaching slate?

Comment

Reset

Had to wait for JFC to release their tryout dates, and try to squeeze theirs in before. Will they actually give some of those 2007 NPL girls a spot on Wednesday night, or will they leave them hanging even longer hoping for some scraps from JFC tryouts? 😂
                          I suspect, If FESA just hits reset on last years team, and then 5 or 6 girls get picked up from JFC and accept...FESA makes $500 or $600 because there's that slow march to the kiosk tradition that exists for a reason. Mandatory & nonrefundable. JFC tryouts aren't until the following week. Not sure if top FESA players have already been offered spots at JFC. Of the girls I've heard are trying to move...one player is a definite early offer...the others are...meh...above NPL standards but not worth pursing aggressively.

Comment

Any chance of a coaching slate?
                            You’ll get what you get, and you won’t fuss a bit!

Comment

I suspect, If FESA just hits reset on last years team, and then 5 or 6 girls get picked up from JFC and accept...FESA makes $500 or $600 because there's that slow march to the kiosk tradition that exists for a reason. Mandatory & nonrefundable. JFC tryouts aren't until the following week. Not sure if top FESA players have already been offered spots at JFC. Of the girls I've heard are trying to move...one player is a definite early offer...the others are...meh...above NPL standards but not worth pursing aggressively.
                              Put 30 on a roster because when one has a fever the rest get quarantined.

Comment

Make large age group fluid Pools (rec, level A, level B, level fish, whatever). Licensed mates train in barrels when league games get canceled due to Covid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X