Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    as a reminder 2019 commits. DA may help get you to top D1 but you don't have to have it to play in college.
    And this year's list of Massachusetts 2020 D1 commits that did not play DA include commits to Dartmouth, Colgate, BU, Brown, Columbia, Penn, Lehigh, UConn, Holy Cross, Northeastern, UNC, UMass, UM-Lowell, Vermont, Bryant and a few others I probably missed.

Comment

And this year's list of Massachusetts 2020 D1 commits that did not play DA include commits to Dartmouth, Colgate, BU, Brown, Columbia, Penn, Lehigh, UConn, Holy Cross, Northeastern, UNC, UMass, UM-Lowell, Vermont, Bryant and a few others I probably missed.
      I see a bunch of new D1 program in that list!

Comment

Many schools families would be thrilled to have their kids playing for. None of them will going pro. Get a good education and if you get to play most of college you're luckier than most

Comment

You may want to fact check this list.

UNC?

UMass, UMass-Lowell and Bryant I get.

BU, Northeastern and Holy Cross need full pay bodies to flesh out their bottom dweller teams with their 13-36-4 combined records.

Basically you get into great colleges from fancy boarding schools because you play a sport and they want your 1%er money. That’s the way life works.

I’d be afraid of Brown since they just dropped their Track & Field program for good. Soccer may not exist there in 2 years.

Comment

Brown just built a soccer stadium.

Probably half of the prep school kids who are the cream of the crop are international full need kids. They aren't all full pay by any means.

Comment

Probably half of the prep school kids who are the cream of the crop are international full need kids. They aren't all full pay by any means.
              We’re talking about Massachusetts silver spoons.

Comment

Brown just built a soccer stadium.
                And they currently regret that. They’ll have a women’s soccer team to play there and I’m sure women’s lacrosse will use it.

Comment

Are the Revs not free anymore?

Comment

They are still free. Some people are just mad their kids didn’t get a Revs offer and others did.

Comment

It is free after you spent $1000’s in RDS training or if you are in HS and committed to play soccer in College.

Comment

Without Pro Project no Revs players would commit to college teams.

Comment

They are still free. Some people are just mad their kids didn’t get a Revs offer and others did.
                          I wonder how long they will be free for the teams not in the two main MLS league age groups? They could easily get enough parents to pay for <15 training, enough to at least cover some of the expenses of the free teams. Like RDS on steroids.

Comment

Without Pro Project, kids developed elsewhere and prep school waivers no Revs players would commit to college teams.
                            fixed it :)

Comment

It is free and you get what you pay for. The money just goes to the Pro Project instead. So if you are happy working out with 30 other players once or twice a week, go for it. If you care about your son's development (or love for playing the game), don't go to the Revs until you need them.

Comment

If you care about your son's development (or love for playing the game), don't go to the Revs until you need them.
                                When would someone “need” the Revs?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X