Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Update the coach list Matt, its like the magnificent 7. How can a huge club like that go from 20 coaches to a handful? And look at the weak coaches? AO. SC. MB. Perennial losers. They even took a pedigree winner like SB and DT and ruin their teams to get down to their own low level. Begging TBU to bail them out of a PR disaster as their crooked dealings are exposed.
    Before we know it. We will have Obama birth certificate. Trump tax return. And stuart Campbell's work permit to coach community soccer?

😎😎. Thankfully TBU are coming in to save the day when they go.
    What makes you think TBU is going to come in and save the day?

Comment

Awesomeness.

Comment

What makes you think TBU is going to come in and save the day?
        Why wouldn't TBU save the teams? They are a true club and don't want to see kids that want to play being left out in limbo.

Comment

Because they have no power to do that. The club is still independent and run by the same board and same people. The handshake deal is really nothing but marketing. TBU gets to scout WC players and promises not to recruit away players that aren't DA/ECNL level (we'll see how that works) and TBU promised to try to get WC teams into ECNLR and FCL slots. ECNL found out and said noway so I guess WC gets CDL slots instead. TBU cannot hire or fire anyone at WC. Kids will be registered and belong to WC. Nothing changes but the uniforms.

Why wouldn't TBU save the teams? They are a true club and don't want to see kids that want to play being left out in limbo.

Comment

Because they have no power to do that. The club is still independent and run by the same board and same people. The handshake deal is really nothing but marketing. TBU gets to scout WC players and promises not to recruit away players that aren't DA/ECNL level (we'll see how that works) and TBU promised to try to get WC teams into ECNLR and FCL slots. ECNL found out and said noway so I guess WC gets CDL slots instead. TBU cannot hire or fire anyone at WC. Kids will be registered and belong to WC. Nothing changes but the uniforms.
            What a pity. We are all hoping for some regime change here coaching staff is decimated.

County needs to step in

Comment

This club is unrecognizable. Thanks SC, MB, and JB. Beyond words.

Comment

Unfair criticism?

Just wanted to post that there is a lot Of negative posting about coach Stuart and my experience is different. He coached my son for 2 seasons and I can honestly say that my son had a great experience and improved tremendously on the soccer field. So well coach Stuart.
                It's not his fault that those people run the club so badly and I'm sure there are other people that feel like myself and my husband. We are both fans. And if he moves local clubs we will be at tryouts. Send some positive vibes people✌️
                I don't think its fair to judge coach Stuart's reputation based on experiences and stories of bullied kids and money moving around the club and into his personal funds.

Just look at his sc soccer camps. 5 ads in 1 day. Limited spaces? Lol

What a disaster. Someone should go video his elite camp. Of his daughters friends and a cash grab from the greedy bully.

Take it as a sign silly stu pid.

Your days of theivery and bullying children are drawing to an end.

Go back to whence you came evil englander...

Leave America please

Comment

SC - Update the video. Talk to the players in the area. Tell us what you can do for the kids in the area. Be a leader.

We are Waiting. I mean Sporting!

Comment

How many coaches does the Club have right now?

Comment

Bonzer idea.

SC - Update the video. Talk to the players in the area. Tell us what you can do for the kids in the area. Be a leader.

We are Waiting. I mean Sporting!
                      We are waiting for sporting. What about the video SC? Such an esteemed professional trainer. Surely he would have at least 1 or 2 training vids?.. Or. Doing some zoom sessions... I bet the british tabloids would love a feel good story like his...

Comment

How many coaches does the Club have right now?
                        They still have coach list with names of coaches that left and arw are coaching at other local clubs. More of the lies and bait and switch.

SC and MB. Why the lies?.. Since you came to our little club... You have degraded the level and driven out most coaches. Why can't you narcissistic blevin leave the club like majority have wanted for nearly 5 years!!

Comment

SC, MB - No answer yet? MB - Aren't you the lion? You're usually so chatty this time of year. Once it was the epic conversation about others people's trash and treasure. Then it was your note about SC, and he'll be glad to talk to us. Can't wait to see what you bring this season. Maybe we'll talk about the wolfpack and how you lead them.

Comment

SC, MB - No answer yet? MB - Aren't you the lion? You're usually so chatty this time of year. Once it was the epic conversation about others people's trash and treasure. Then it was your note about SC, and he'll be glad to talk to us. Can't wait to see what you bring this season. Maybe we'll talk about the wolfpack and how you lead them.
                            +

MB will give a sermon about SC and how well they have come by reducing teams and players that stu can give personal service... At $150 q week. 3 day

Comment

When is the next SC Camp? They rock!

Comment

Sc camps coming soon. Pay pal link 🔗

Just wanted to post that there is a lot Of negative posting about coach Stuart and my experience is different. He coached my son for 2 seasons and I can honestly say that my son had a great experience and improved tremendously on the soccer field. So well coach Stuart.
                                It's not his fault that those people run the club so badly and I'm sure there are other people that feel like myself and my husband. We are both fans. And if he moves local clubs we will be at tryouts. Send some positive vibes people✌️
                                Www.scsoccerusa.org

Only 20 spaces limited. But plans are. Flexible so you can pay $150 and pick the 3 days.

What a deal!

And are you ready for tryouts? Are you sure?

Call today and we can make you a pro.

Stuart turned pro at 12!

So see you at camp

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X