Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then I guess you’d compare the popularity, revenue, ratings, participation numbers, attendance of girls soccer to what...Can jam? Yahtzee?
    There is no argument that men’s sports all around will always bring in more money. But that doesn’t mean that winning is irrelevant! The girls/women dominate worldwide! The boys/men will always get crapped on at any stage or age.

Strictly speaking about USA only. Worldwide nobody considers the US boys/men to even have a soccer presence. Laughing joke worldwide. Nice job with ratings though 😂😂😂

Comment

There is no argument that men’s sports all around will always bring in more money. But that doesn’t mean that winning is irrelevant! The girls/women dominate worldwide! The boys/men will always get crapped on at any stage or age.

Strictly speaking about USA only. Worldwide nobody considers the US boys/men to even have a soccer presence. Laughing joke worldwide. Nice job with ratings though 😂😂😂
      Nice job changing the narrative of your original point about badminton/popularity in the US though 😂😂😂

Comment

Nice job changing the narrative of your original point about badminton/popularity in the US though 😂😂😂
        It was a reference to show how sh!t boys soccer is.

#boyssoccerneverwinning #womanssocceralwayswinning

I guess if your son became a tranny then he would have a future in the sport.

Regardless... #winning

Comment

Regardless... #winning
          Just another psycho dad of a girl athlete. Get a life.

Comment

Just another psycho dad of a girl athlete. Get a life.
            Yep, psycho dad for sure VS the delusional dad of boys thinking soccer is a boys sport!

Not in the USA buddy

Comment

Regardless... #winning
              Typical boys soccer player acting like they broke their leg to get a call and back on their feet like nothing happened...............big joke just like Oakwood

Comment

Typical boys soccer player acting like they broke their leg to get a call and back on their feet like nothing happened...............big joke just like Oakwood
                When does the CFC park open?

Comment

Oakwood has some revising to do. A couple logo changes, some word smithing, but it will be most painful when they have to swap the pyramid tiers (slide 9) and move CFC and FSA above GAL. It was misinformation in the past but now they have no choice.

https://74060a8a-833a-4a70-95fb-058a...dcfe3bb06e.pdf

Comment

Oakwood has some revising to do. A couple logo changes, some word smithing, but it will be most painful when they have to swap the pyramid tiers (slide 9) and move CFC and FSA above GAL. It was misinformation in the past but now they have no choice.

Never saw that, looks like they were referring to DA (not GDA) which was true at that time. If this was a GDA pyramid; then I would be very concerned.

Comment

Haha .... What a bunch of pompous, arrogant, lying dooshes. Naming other clubs and artificially listing them below you .... FSA boys would kick oakwoods asses across the board and GDA has been garbage since before it began. I bet RD made that slide himself, the pr!ck. Eat shyte dummy, time to take your medicine windbag!

Comment

They are begging folks to sign up and come back write a check and your kid is on the GAL. LOL this place went south quick.

Comment

They are begging folks to sign up and come back write a check and your kid is on the GAL. LOL this place went south quick.
                          Yes. They will struggle on the girls side to attract talent. The fact that 4 NWSL academies went to ECNL has not helped.

On the boys side, OW is the top club in the State.

Comment

Impressive promo piece but they better take a bunch of stuff out/ LK left for greener pastures. DA is no longer a thing. Players are leaving this year. League they are in is very weak.

Comment

Yes. They will struggle on the girls side to attract talent. The fact that 4 NWSL academies went to ECNL has not helped.

On the boys side, OW is the top club in the State.
                              Considering my son is leaving OW, I would not agree.
                              Time for greener pastures

Comment

Considering my son is leaving OW, I would not agree.
                                Time for greener pastures
                                Where exactly are those greener pastures in your opinion? Serious question.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X