Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mass city making the NEP. that's good news for the club, will certainly help keep their players for another few seasons.

Galway might be a little jelly. did they make the NEP too?

some one from the bolts said that lawsuit coming PT's way looks bad.
    Yea, they might keep their players until one of their coaches leaves and takes the kids for the 4th or 5th time since they’re so prone to it

Comment

Mass city making the NEP. that's good news for the club, will certainly help keep their players for another few seasons.

Galway might be a little jelly. did they make the NEP too?

some one from the bolts said that lawsuit coming PT's way looks bad.
      I have to think that's why PT was not referred to in the initial Seacoast post welcoming the likes of RJ, TG & AD. It's no doubt those guys left following PT but I'm wondering if he's laying low and nothing has been officially signed as far as him personally being concerned so that it doesn't land on Seacoast. Meanwhile, the other three having all been furloughed or an essence a free agent could move no issues. PT on the other hand probably have some type of contract with Steel and perhaps that's what the lawsuit is about among other things. It was mentioned by a former FCUSA coach left as well to go to Seacoast that Paul and his wife might just sit out this year and take a break. So maybe that's the plan. Stay away from officially being there and just kind of do things in the background and then lo and behold who will pop up next year but PT. Maybe this is a way to avoid damages in any lawsuit. Just spitballing but seems plausible.

Comment

Part of PT's sentancing rather than jail time should include community service.
        Love to see him have to coach rec. soccer for the next five years before being allowed to be involved with club soccer.

Comment

I have to think that's why PT was not referred to in the initial Seacoast post welcoming the likes of RJ, TG & AD. It's no doubt those guys left following PT but I'm wondering if he's laying low and nothing has been officially signed as far as him personally being concerned so that it doesn't land on Seacoast. Meanwhile, the other three having all been furloughed or an essence a free agent could move no issues. PT on the other hand probably have some type of contract with Steel and perhaps that's what the lawsuit is about among other things. It was mentioned by a former FCUSA coach left as well to go to Seacoast that Paul and his wife might just sit out this year and take a break. So maybe that's the plan. Stay away from officially being there and just kind of do things in the background and then lo and behold who will pop up next year but PT. Maybe this is a way to avoid damages in any lawsuit. Just spitballing but seems plausible.
          PT AD and a few other coaches who have already left the club are still listen on their staff page. PT is now only listed as a coach. I’m assuming this is done to show they are still employees of the club in case there is a non compete clause and they are recruiting players to leave. Current team coaches are scrambling to save teams and players by smearing the coaches who left On Zooms and on phone calls. I’m also spitballing in saying That I believe many of these official announcements won’t/can’t happen until NEP season is officially cancelled?
          Also, These coaches were furloughed yet many clubs were paying their coaches. Many clubs including NEFC applied and received PPP loan yet Steel said they did not qualify?

Comment

PT AD and a few other coaches who have already left the club are still listen on their staff page. PT is now only listed as a coach. I’m assuming this is done to show they are still employees of the club in case there is a non compete clause and they are recruiting players to leave. Current team coaches are scrambling to save teams and players by smearing the coaches who left On Zooms and on phone calls. I’m also spitballing in saying That I believe many of these official announcements won’t/can’t happen until NEP season is officially cancelled?
            Also, These coaches were furloughed yet many clubs were paying their coaches. Many clubs including NEFC applied and received PPP loan yet Steel said they did not qualify?
            I find that hard to believe they didn’t qualify

Comment

For steal United they have FD listed as interim technical director. That must not make her feel that great. Also wasn’t PT one of the top guys at fcusa nationally? So maybe steal came in and moved him out?

Comment

Steel already owned FCUSA, it’s. A simple rebrand. According to club wife email they did not qualify for PPP loans but somehow NEFC did and was able to pay coaches with it?

Comment

Anyone know where BB ended up? Did he leave FCUSA and go with the others to Seacoast?

Comment

Anyone know where BB ended up? Did he leave FCUSA and go with the others to Seacoast?
                    One of these threads said he along with 4 or 5 other coaches moved over after PT, RJ, AD & TG moved.

Comment

One of these threads said he along with 4 or 5 other coaches moved over after PT, RJ, AD & TG moved.
                      Why would anyone stay with steel soccer now?

Comment

Out of Convenience or not serious player. I don’t think many groups will have a NPL team so it will be a more leisure club experience

Comment

Because they are intimidated into staying. FD is trying really hard to find a personality but is sinking faster than the Titanic.

Comment

What league are PT new teams playing in?

Comment

Because they are intimidated into staying. FD is trying really hard to find a personality but is sinking faster than the Titanic.
                              Favorite quote of Talking Soccer. You could not be more accurate. Thank you!

Comment

Because they still have AC and IH, the best of the former bunch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X