Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares TBU/FP its all about....

FISHHAWK DAMNIT! FIshhawk is the best club. Talk about us again!! We are the best remember!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FISHHAWK DAMNIT! FIshhawk is the best club. Talk about us again!! We are the best remember!
    Thats still a thing?

Comment

Love that club (sitting from the outside). It’s a pity that you continue to lose your talent to WFF Brandon. Keep up your stellar work developing kids for the so called big clubs with the bigger leagues. I remember the days when we faced the same struggle.

Comment

Facts....FP Girls program hasnt done anything local or statewide in the last 4 to 5 years. Facts. Bringing in some TBU Dinosaurs that are just milking that tit wont help your club become relevant. You should of just stayed the path of all new coaches but when you grabbed some TBU coaches it just shows your clubs desperate character. Then trying to throw jabs at TBU from afar on the Open Enrollment or not placing a financial burden. Those are the stupid little things why people keep harping on your wannabe club. We are from TBU but your just trying to be like us. Carry on Thunder

Comment

Facts....FP Girls program hasnt done anything local or statewide in the last 4 to 5 years. Facts. Bringing in some TBU Dinosaurs that are just milking that tit wont help your club become relevant. You should of just stayed the path of all new coaches but when you grabbed some TBU coaches it just shows your clubs desperate character. Then trying to throw jabs at TBU from afar on the Open Enrollment or not placing a financial burden. Those are the stupid little things why people keep harping on your wannabe club. We are from TBU but your just trying to be like us. Carry on Thunder
          If you are from tbu then you know. The so ca dinosaurs you spoke of was responsible for training your kid. You also know those dinosaurs was a selling point for you coming to tbu. The funny thing about dinosaurs are they all need to eat. Tbu is paying their coaches less and making them do more work while the Director or paid more and do less work. At Florida premier it is different. Coaches are paid a proper living wage. Coaching salaries at Florida premier averages 55k a year. Tell me who does not want to lay out coness, encourage kids 4 hours a week, and get paid 55k a year.

Comment

If you are from tbu then you know. The so ca dinosaurs you spoke of was responsible for training your kid. You also know those dinosaurs was a selling point for you coming to tbu. The funny thing about dinosaurs are they all need to eat. Tbu is paying their coaches less and making them do more work while the Director or paid more and do less work. At Florida premier it is different. Coaches are paid a proper living wage. Coaching salaries at Florida premier averages 55k a year. Tell me who does not want to lay out coness, encourage kids 4 hours a week, and get paid 55k a year.
            I never knew anyone who wanted to make a living off being a youth soccer coach? Most people have aspirations beyond that - they have a professional career and coaching is their side passion.

I guess if it was a choice of hanging drywall or laying down cones for $55K a year, you take the coaching.

Comment

The coaches do not make what is said in this post. But I do know that at FP the directors get paid less so the coaches can get paid more. It's a philosophy difference. TBU offer NM WAY more money a few years ago but he didn't want to leave. He wanted to build. He has a lot of passion for soccer and the club. Don't criticise from the outside. If you are happy at TBU, that is great. I think it's a great club too. It is great to options because there is never 1 place that is right for everyone. But we can agree that there is one place that is wrong for everyone. Sorry Chargers.

Comment

I never knew anyone who wanted to make a living off being a youth soccer coach? Most people have aspirations beyond that - they have a professional career and coaching is their side passion.

I guess if it was a choice of hanging drywall or laying down cones for $55K a year, you take the coaching.

I guess you don't know the majority of Directors and coaches. Tell us your aspirations. Now tell us where you are working.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X