X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big guy harassing

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Paul McDonut doesn't run a fair academy program. He allows his clown coaches to do personal favors and let's mediocre players into the Inter system.
    2298 will call and insult you

Comment

Paul McDonut doesn't run a fair academy program. He allows his clown coaches to do personal favors and let's mediocre players into the Inter system.
      Yes, I think everybody can agree on this point...even the people that made the Inter team. They picked some obviously bad players...the question is, are they going to fix it for the next season? or will they keep those kids to see if someday it will click for them?

Comment

Yes, I think everybody can agree on this point...even the people that made the Inter team. They picked some obviously bad players...the question is, are they going to fix it for the next season? or will they keep those kids to see if someday it will click for them?
        No change! Free covid pass

Comment

They don’t care it’s a marketing Chanel

Comment

They don’t care it’s a marketing Chanel
            For who?
            For Paul and Victor? 💰
            Or Beckham? 💰

Comment

For who?
              For Paul and Victor? 💰
              Or Beckham? 💰
              for the whole MLS, cheaper than running a billboard or commercial on tv

Comment

But Beckham is MLS
                Paul and Victor are thieves 🇦🇷 💥

Comment

I saw Paul buying donuts this morning...he was holding hands with that slow forward inter has

Comment

Bingo! Is this the same that protects VP and is related to MC? If that is the case, everyone should run like Forrest Gump

Comment

Now some of those mediocre players are crying after they got cut. Thanks for the favor fat boy!

Comment

Now some of those mediocre players are crying after they got cut. Thanks for the favor fat boy!
                        uhmm since last season VP brought few friend coaches that are not as good as others that were available by then, guy from Arg, guy from bra/ita, else... I get it, you bring trusted people by VP... Mr Donuts (lol) did make favors and due to such some poor coaching happened. can't wait for the texas guy get to lead the show. VP continues to hide behind france training... everyone coaching got free ticket last year and this is that last chance before bosses would realize poor coaching and voila, coaches swapping next year, including VP. Again, nice facilities and free ticket, but poor coaching. inter could do much much but much better with the money they have... mls never ends

Comment

Yaaaawwwwnn

Comment

Yaaaawwwwnn
                            Hope you yawn when my kid shoves his foot up your kid's *****

Comment

Hope you yawn when my kid shoves his foot up your kid's *****
                              YAAAWWWN...Like father like son I guess.. Maybe you guys should do it to each other. Keep it in your weird sad little family...

Comment

Oh Paul, you put together the best teams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X