Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best soccer coach in Tampa Bay joins FP

The best coach in Tampa Bay and TBU ECNL Director KJ joins FP. I am so happy for you KJ. A coach that won a national championship and always had the best teams. FP you got a goldmine. Wow what is happening to TBU ?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best coach in Tampa Bay and TBU ECNL Director KJ joins FP. I am so happy for you KJ. A coach that won a national championship and always had the best teams. FP you got a goldmine. Wow what is happening to TBU ?
    No fricking way ????

Comment

The rumors is tbu could not afford to keep kj and hire all of al friends.

Comment

What team will he be coaching at FP?

Comment

05 boys and 07 boys in ECNLR per the website

What team will he be coaching at FP?

Comment

05 boys and 07 boys in ECNLR per the website
            That would be the 2nd or B teams

Comment

So KJ ended up coaching B teams at west pasco. I guess that’s one way to wind down your career. TBU has upgraded. Get the little fella a pipe and his slippers to drink with his cocoa.

Comment

So KJ ended up coaching B teams at west pasco. I guess that’s one way to wind down your career. TBU has upgraded. Get the little fella a pipe and his slippers to drink with his cocoa.
                What is going on with our club ? This guy AL is destroying TBU.

Comment

Seriously, talk about riding off into the sunset. See ya, KJ!

Comment

Total waste....he is now be the best coach at your club hands down. He should be running your ECNL boys.

Comment

Total waste....he is now be the best coach at your club hands down. He should be running your ECNL boys.

He has taken a full time job teaching. This will be a part time side gig that gets minimal effort. Same as the other former tbu coaches

Comment

He is a great coach! I wish him well. My son's favorite coach ever

He has taken a full time job teaching. This will be a part time side gig that gets minimal effort. Same as the other former tbu coaches

Comment

Agree total waste. Most likely some connection to place him there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X