Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So basically if you are under the age of 20 you are at almost zero risk of dying from COVID-19. Reviewed some of the latest data coming out. If you are over 60 or have underlying health conditions this thing can be scary. For the rest of us, not so much. Then I took a walk. Park near my house is full of kids hanging out, playing hoops, throwing a football. Remind me again why kids aren't in school and sports aren't happening?
    in NY you can go to the beach
    you can go in the water to your ankles but you can surf
    diblasio says you may be able to catch the bug from the salt water (so why can you surf????)

its because their dopey mayor didnt hire lifeguards

Comment

So basically if you are under the age of 20 you are at almost zero risk of dying from COVID-19. Reviewed some of the latest data coming out. If you are over 60 or have underlying health conditions this thing can be scary. For the rest of us, not so much. Then I took a walk. Park near my house is full of kids hanging out, playing hoops, throwing a football. Remind me again why kids aren't in school and sports aren't happening?
      This is what they need to do.
      Herd immunity over summer
      Then school in the fall not a problem

Comment

Nothing has been decided about fall yet. It's all speculation.

Comment

Nothing has been decided about fall yet. It's all speculation.
          Transparent Joe!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/22/biden-...draising-call/

Looks like he is continuing the Obama transparency protocol.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X