Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll be back to laugh at you after this blows up in the Dems face.
    When this is over we'll never hear from you again. And within 5 years you'll deny ever supporting Trump.

Comment

Interesting choice of articles to claim Democrats brainwash people. I don't think you read it in its entirety. Or if you did, you certainly didn't understand it.

Republicans are not pro-life. If they were, they would support public policies that improve the lives of people once they are born and would oppose the death penalty. Republicans are pro-forced birth and anti-choice. That is certainly their prerogative if they want to include such policies in their platform. But they can't use the label "pro-life" without irony.

No, they don't know the whole climate thing is a scam. They are hoping you will believe it so they can keep accepting money from the fossil fuel industry. Feel free to keep your head in the sand over climate change while the planet roasts your ***** sticking in the air.
      Being lectured by an anti-gun pro-abortion libtard. Which one takes more lives?

Comment

You sound like our petulant president. Not a surprise.

Comment

You can't fix gullible and willfully stupid.

No, Clinton did not pay for the "Trump dossier." The Fusion GPS (American company based in Maryland) work product that was originally contracted by Republicans in the primary season and then taken over by the Clinton campaign in the general election is not the exact same thing as the Steele dossier. Don't conflate them. The Steele dossier was compiled by an alarmed former MI6 operative who alerted FBI to intelligence he had found as part of his work for Fusion GPS. That's been explained multiple times here.

Of course, Obama knew about it. He was the president at the time so our intelligence community briefed him on it as they are required to do.

If you are referring to either Fusion GPS (which is American) or Christopher Steele (a UK citizen who turned his information over to John McCain and ultimately the FBI, not the Clinton campaign) as the foreigner paid to meddle in the US election then you are sorely misinformed or deliberately lying. Either way, you're wrong. Deal with it.
          Blah, Blah, Blah. Your defense is starting to wear thin. As more investigations are conducted the more it shows the old dems weren't so squeaky clean. One thing I have noticed is Trump looks energized ready to right. Shifty Schiff and Pelosi look worn down. I think it's evident the stress is getting to them. I think its great Trump is forcing their hand to vote on record. Time to own it now!

Comment

You sound like our petulant president. Not a surprise.
            I'll answer for you. Let's go with abortion.

Comment

I'll answer for you. Let's go with abortion.
              Are you a one issue dolt? I'll answer for you. Let's go with "yes."

I wonder how many abortions the Great Orange One has paid for in his lifetime?

Comment

Are you a one issue dolt? I'll answer for you. Let's go with "yes."

I wonder how many abortions the Great Orange One has paid for in his lifetime?
                Not as many as Billy Boy Clinton! 😄

Comment

Blah, Blah, Blah. Your defense is starting to wear thin. As more investigations are conducted the more it shows the old dems weren't so squeaky clean. One thing I have noticed is Trump looks energized ready to right. Shifty Schiff and Pelosi look worn down. I think it's evident the stress is getting to them. I think its great Trump is forcing their hand to vote on record. Time to own it now!
                  Spoken like someone who knows he got owned. 😂

Comment

Not as many as Billy Boy Clinton! 😄
                    Nice!!!

Comment

Guns. Hands down.

Comment

Guns. Hands down.
                        And hammers and clubs kill more people yearly than guns do.
                        So in Libtardland, it’s Time to ban shopping at HomeDepot and 7 irons.

Comment

And hammers and clubs kill more people yearly than guns do.
                          So in Libtardland, it’s Time to ban shopping at HomeDepot and 7 irons.
                          Guns kill people who live and breathe on their own, have hopes and dreams, .... Not one single abortion does that. So apparently, you care more about a cluster of cells than people who live next door to you, teach your kids, serve you food, ....

You are a monster.

Comment

Guns kill people who live and breathe on their own, have hopes and dreams, .... Not one single abortion does that. So apparently, you care more about a cluster of cells than people who live next door to you, teach your kids, serve you food, ....

You are a monster.
                            Hey genius you were once a cluster of cells too. Be thankful somebody viewed you as something greater and gave you life to breathe this air and experience your own hopes and dreams. Be thankful somebody thought you were more than an inconvenience and gave you the same opportunity to bring life into this world because for millions of those “cluster of cells” will never have the same privilege as you do. You’re damn right I care about those clusters because my children and their children were clusters too. Unfortunately the radical left doesn’t want to stop at clusters of cells and run on platforms of 3rd term a post delivery abortions. Those are the true monsters. So much for “cluster of cells” argument. Oh and one other small correction to your argument. Guns actually don’t kill people. Try this simple experiment. Place a loaded AR15 on a table in a room full of people for the next week and come back and tell us how many people it killed. Education goes a long way!

Comment

--- 3rd term a post delivery abortions. ---
                              How can anyone take you seriously when you use the phrase post-delivery abortion? There is no such thing. You are referring to either hospice care for a terminally ill newborn or murder. A D&C in the first trimester is not synonymous legally, ethically, or morally with killing an infant. No Democrat is in favor of elective infanticide. It's pure fantasy on the far right. You've lost whatever shred of credibility, and it wasn't much, when you went down this ridiculous road.

Comment

...Be thankful somebody thought you were more than an inconvenience ...
                                I'm grateful every day I had parents who chose to have me and had the means to raise me to be a compassionate person. I can't imagine growing up unwanted, unloved, or impoverished because someone was forced to give birth to me because they had no choice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X