Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it hilarious that some Democrats want Hillary to run again. After Durhams investigation is completed she will be in prison with Comey, Brenner and Clapper. The implosion continues.
    At this point I think the only Dems that want HRC to run again is Bill and Hill.

Comment

Trump train is picking up speed. I suggest you liberals don't get in the way. I'm sure by now you're starting to learn you can't beat Trump. Get your safe spaces ready you're going to be in there a long long time.

Comment

Looks like Wall Street isn't too concerned about the impeachment inquiry. S&P hits record today.

Comment

Looks like Wall Street isn't too concerned about the impeachment inquiry. S&P hits record today.
          ... "The Dow Jones gained more than 20% between June and September.... and Stock prices have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau...."

There is only one problem....

Comment

... "The Dow Jones gained more than 20% between June and September.... and Stock prices have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau...."

There is only one problem....
            Oh yes .... and what is that?

Comment

I find it hilarious that some Democrats want Hillary to run again. After Durhams investigation is completed she will be in prison with Comey, Brenner and Clapper. The implosion continues.
              Utter gibberish. And I'm quite certain that's precisely why you posted it.

Comment

"The Dow Jones gained more than 20% between June and September.... and Stock prices have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau...."

There is only one problem....Oh yes .... and what is that?
                The quote is from 1929.... the week before the Wall Street Crash...

Comment

Utter gibberish. And I'm quite certain that's precisely why you posted it.
                  Hillary wants Hillary to run. No one else does - well except maybe Individual #1

Comment

Lock him up

https://i.redd.it/ipdnv9hp4yy31.jpg

Comment

The Trump Train is picking up speed!!!

.... uh oh... the train has no brakes... no driver .... and is going backwards...

Maybe colliding with the Wall will stop it ....oh but it has not been built yet :) :)

Comment

Follow the people that have Virtue

Follow the people that have virtue as their guiding light.

Comment

Follow the people that have virtue as their guiding light.
                          Hey y'all saw Donaldo at the Prayer Breakfast.... apparently now Jesus is a supporter

Comment

Multiple visits by the chosen one wasn't enough to give Republicans the win in LA yesterday.

Comment

Multiple visits by the chosen one wasn't enough to give Republicans the win in LA yesterday.
                              Apparently though, right-wing bloviates seem to think that all is going well ....

tRUMP getting checked out at Walter Reed Hospital --- apparently they did not find the blown gasket, but the physicians reported that he had a very clean anus.... probably a result of all the ass licking by Republicans

Comment

Apparently though, right-wing bloviates seem to think that all is going well ....

tRUMP getting checked out at Walter Reed Hospital --- apparently they did not find the blown gasket, but the physicians reported that he had a very clean anus.... probably a result of all the ass licking by Republicans
                                Multiple scans showed an absence of both a brain and a soul

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X