•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gRaMMer pOlice aRe On dUTy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Agree that NYCFC is the “premier” product as they are an MLS academy. They took the best player from the 06 team and after 1 season he realized the training was inferior and would develop more under the Barca training. This is a family that saw both products and would rather be at Barca. Any family that only saw Barca or only saw NYCFC doesn’t know the difference.

BTW you are anonymous as well, I’m just being “objective”
      It would be a bad decision to go back to Barca for this boy. Does not make sense when he's getting more exposure. BTW, he leads NYCFC in assists as well.

Comment

Agree that NYCFC is the “premier” product as they are an MLS academy. They took the best player from the 06 team and after 1 season he realized the training was inferior and would develop more under the Barca training. This is a family that saw both products and would rather be at Barca. Any family that only saw Barca or only saw NYCFC doesn’t know the difference.

BTW you are anonymous as well, I’m just being “objective”
        Agreed- Plus the NYCFC 2006 team isn't an Elite team anyway. Talented but not Elite.

Comment

It would be a bad decision to go back to Barca for this boy. Does not make sense when he's getting more exposure. BTW, he leads NYCFC in assists as well.
          are you obsessed with a 12 year old?

Comment

And he did not score this weekend vs Cedars with Barca?
            He scored vs Cedars with NYCFC. He isn't playing with BARCA only training with them.

Comment

He scored vs Cedars with NYCFC. He isn't playing with BARCA only training with them.
              i can get you his autograph if you want. let me know.

Comment

i can get you his autograph if you want. let me know.
                Jealous much ?

Comment

Yes, he played also with Barca

Comment

Jealous much ?
                    i can get you one also, just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      he scored vs cedars with nycfc. He isn't playing with barca only training with them.
                      lol ;)

Comment

gRaMMer pOlice aRe On dUTy.
                        Wow are you uneducated. First, it’s spelled “grammar”, not “grammer”. Second, the difference between objective and subjective isn’t a correction to ones grammAr, but instead, basic vocabulary. Once you finish 5th grade, ask mom to let you back on the computer. Until then, hit the books.

Comment

Wow are you uneducated. First, it’s spelled “grammar”, not “grammer”. Second, the difference between objective and subjective isn’t a correction to ones grammAr, but instead, basic vocabulary. Once you finish 5th grade, ask mom to let you back on the computer. Until then, hit the books.
                          And he or she means study "the books", not actually punch and kick "the books". Can never be too careful. :)

Comment

And he or she means study "the books", not actually punch and kick "the books". Can never be too careful. :)
                            i on the other hand routinely kick, punch AND B-slap my books. keeps them in line.

Comment

Agreed- Plus the NYCFC 2006 team isn't an Elite team anyway. Talented but not Elite.
                              true. consistently pull up the much more talented 07s to play and are still actively recruiting for their roster.

Comment

it appears as though this thread has been hijacked by a douche.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X