X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada 2 USMNT 0

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Uh no. I am here to correct the false info you posted first that danilo is a good coach. He is not. He simply does drills, berates kids and doesn't try to develop them individually. He does not try to develop any kind of relationship to the kids and is arrogant and unapproachable.

So if that is what you want in a coach for your kid than have at it.
    i can approach him any time i want, so can my kid....so whats your problem other than you don't like him? You sound like a typical whiny liberal b_tch!

Comment

i can approach him any time i want, so can my kid....so whats your problem other than you don't like him? You sound like a typical whiny liberal b_tch!
      Approach him all you want. For the rest of the soccer world he berates the kids, is arrogant, has no connection to them on or off the field and takes no personal interest in developing them.

He only has them do drills and berates them when they do something wrong. Wow, great coach. So if this is what the people want for their money than by all means have at it.

Comment

Perhaps he did not see anything in your kid to connect to? Perhaps he thought maybe your kid was a waste of time? He obviously connects with other kids as someone else stated a few posts earlier...why did he not "connect" with your kid? "get to know them??" you fkg kidding me? if this is important to you invite him over for dinner so you can all get to know each other....otherwise stfu you crybaby!
        Here is how clueless you are. Even Belicheck the hardest ass and best coach in football knows you need to make a connection with players to be a good coach. Danilo is the problem with soccer today and why we will never have a great National team. He is a ****in prima donna that sucks ass and you are too stupid to even know what a good coach is.

So yes I expect for the money we pay the coach actually knows who my kid is and takes an interest in their development. Not a coach that thinks he is king **** and berates kids at practices and knows nothing of them and their individual strengths or weaknesses.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/13/bill...hip-rules.html

https://www.sportsforthesoul.com/bil...ssons-success/

Comment

Canada 2 USMNT 0

Approach him all you want. For the rest of the soccer world he berates the kids, is arrogant, has no connection to them on or off the field and takes no personal interest in developing them.

He only has them do drills and berates them when they do something wrong. Wow, great coach. So if this is what the people want for their money than by all means have at it.
          huhhhhhhhh..you are boring me with your rhetoric and copy/paste with your personal feelings and experience....you are definitely whining....would you like some cheese with that?

fyi, he has plenty of kids that have the mentality to use the criticism as a means to get better. If your little princess can't handle it...thats on you...but you shouldn't trash anyone anonymously on a public forum.

Comment

huhhhhhhhh..you are boring me with your rhetoric and copy/paste with your personal feelings and experience....you are definitely whining....would you like some cheese with that?

fyi, he has plenty of kids that have the mentality to use the criticism as a means to get better. If your little princess can't handle it...thats on you...but you shouldn't trash anyone anonymously on a public forum.
            You are using rhetoric and stating he is a good coach. I am showing the reality. In fact only one other poser chimed in and said danilo ignored the whole team except the 4 girls that paid him for extra training on the side. So it looks like you are alone.

Don't come on here with that bull**** that he is a good coach when he sucks and you won't need to be bored with my rhetoric.

Comment

Canada 2 USMNT 0

You are using rhetoric and stating he is a good coach. I am showing the reality. In fact only one other poser chimed in and said danilo ignored the whole team except the 4 girls that paid him for extra training on the side. So it looks like you are alone.

Don't come on here with that bull**** that he is a good coach when he sucks and you won't need to be bored with my rhetoric.
              here we go with BULLSH_T again...you must be a liberal _sswipe for sure....Go back and read every single post...you will not find any post of mine saying that he is a "good coach" all i'm saying is that myself, my kid, and other families do not have a problem with him (only you posting cowardly on an anonymous public forum)...then for you to pull a Belicheck out of your _ss just shows you are also a doushbag!!!!!!!

Comment

maybe he is a d_ck but he is good at what he does regardless of your biased/blind personal feelings (he is most certainly better than you)....don't be a hater and always give credit where credit is due.
                You been heading the ball too much and don't even remember what you wrote.

Danilo is what ails US Soccer. Next time you are complaining about the USMNT don't go to the keyboard to complain on TS, just give your buddy danilo another reach around and forget what ails you.

Comment

Danilo is what ails US Soccer. Next time you are complaining about the USMNT don't go to the keyboard to complain on TS, just give your buddy danilo another reach around and forget what ails you.
                  Maybe you two guys can start another thread just titled Danilo. Not sure anyone else cares.

Comment

Canada 2 USMNT 0

"Danilo is what ails US Soccer." lmao, really? because danilo was a member of a world championship futsal team and he is ailing US Soccer? really? is it because he is the head of us soccer? (FYI, he has nothing to do with US soccer)....lets stick to facts please gentleman...don't be haters!!!! "a reach around"? again you are a doushbag!!!!

Comment

"Danilo is what ails US Soccer." lmao, really? because danilo was a member of a world championship futsal team and he is ailing US Soccer? really? is it because he is the head of us soccer? (FYI, he has nothing to do with US soccer)....lets stick to facts please gentleman...don't be haters!!!! "a reach around"? again you are a doushbag!!!!
                      Yes and you are proving my point. He thinks he is king **** because he was a great player and is arrogant, unapproachable and takes no personal interest in the development of the kids.

Yes this is exactly what ails US soccer.

Comment

Ugh. Dude start a new thread. You sound like whoever that Danilo person is. Who cares. One guy says he sucks, the other says he's great. Whatever.

Comment

Canada 2 USMNT 0

Yes and you are proving my point. He thinks he is king **** because he was a great player and is arrogant, unapproachable and takes no personal interest in the development of the kids.

Yes this is exactly what ails US soccer.
                          like i said before, i can approach him with no problem, so can other parents that i know as well as other kids that are around him all the time...so i don't see this as a problem...perhaps if you stopped blaming others for your inadequacies perhaps you would be a better person and/or a better athlete.

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month" T. Roosevelt

Comment

like i said before, i can approach him with no problem, so can other parents that i know as well as other kids that are around him all the time...so i don't see this as a problem...perhaps if you stopped blaming others for your inadequacies perhaps you would be a better person and/or a better athlete.

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month" T. Roosevelt
                            "Perhaps if you didn't hijack this thread people who didn't know who Danilo is/was wouldn't hate you right now."- Me

Comment

Canada 2 USMNT 0

"Perhaps if you didn't hijack this thread people who didn't know who Danilo is/was wouldn't hate you right now."- Me
                              how do you "hijack this thread" i think you watch to many diehard movies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X