Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump Derangement Syndrome. Don't worry, only 5 more years and your symptoms will be gone.
    Ho Ho... You mean 5 more months surely for your obvious tRUMP Derangement Syndrome... though unlikely that your symptoms will be gone. It could take your rectum a few years to recover from all that abuse .... though you might want to cut back on the ass-licking now, its not healthy for your immune system.... at least though you will be covered by the Dems' New Health Care Package ... :) :)

Comment

Barr meets with Rupert Murdoch two days after a Fox poll shows really bad numbers for Trump. Why? What business does our national AG have with a media network? In less than 24 hours one of the few actual reporters on Faux and Trump critic, Shep Smith, announces he's leaving suddenly. Coincidence? Naturally Smith's press release is non confrontational - he's waiting for his severance package check to clear. Another rare Trump skeptic Neil Cavuto was shell shocked by it and is wondering if he is next on the state TV chopping block

Comment

And it's going to be a very big bus indeed.
        With all the advertising on it in cyrillic.

Comment

Barr meets with Rupert Murdoch two days after a Fox poll shows really bad numbers for Trump. Why? What business does our national AG have with a media network? In less than 24 hours one of the few actual reporters on Faux and Trump critic, Shep Smith, announces he's leaving suddenly. Coincidence? Naturally Smith's press release is non confrontational - he's waiting for his severance package check to clear. Another rare Trump skeptic Neil Cavuto was shell shocked by it and is wondering if he is next on the state TV chopping block
          I'm not jumping to the conclusion that the two events are related, but I have a serious problem with an AG meeting with a media mogul. Especially one who is essentially operating a state-run infotainment channel in everything but name. Trump's PR guy meeting with his personal lawyer. Not a good look here.

Comment

Trump --> most unpatriotic president in history

Comment

Trump --> most unpatriotic president in history
              And dumbest, most corrupt, orangest, etc.

Comment

I'm not jumping to the conclusion that the two events are related, but I have a serious problem with an AG meeting with a media mogul. Especially one who is essentially operating a state-run infotainment channel in everything but name. Trump's PR guy meeting with his personal lawyer. Not a good look here.
                Totally agree. There's no reason the AG should be meeting with a media magnate whose so called news organization is already far too chummy with the administration. I've lost track of how many former staffers at Fox and the WH now work at the other now. It isn't normal and isn't healthy for a democracy. I'd say that if a Democratic administration was doing the same.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X