Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Skies treat withdrawal

Okay Mr. 86W, defend Trump on this. Can't wait to see what your military expertise gives us on this one.

What kind of treat? It's 68W, damn you are dumb. New sat technology makes OST irrelevant. We don't need to do flyovers with other countries in outdated aircraft to get info on troop movement that we already have from sat. What's the point of it? Again, TRUMP looking out for what's best for USA. Do you know what it has cost us over that last 15 years? This treaty currently has no benefit to USA. I'm surprised you are in support of it considering it was established by a Bush. The only things you proved in your post is that you're dumb and you hate Trump more than George H.W. Bush. Any other dumb questions libtard?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What kind of treat? It's 68W, damn you are dumb. New sat technology makes OST irrelevant. We don't need to do flyovers with other countries in outdated aircraft to get info on troop movement that we already have from sat. What's the point of it? Again, TRUMP looking out for what's best for USA. Do you know what it has cost us over that last 15 years? This treaty currently has no benefit to USA. I'm surprised you are in support of it considering it was established by a Bush. The only things you proved in your post is that you're dumb and you hate Trump more than George H.W. Bush. Any other dumb questions libtard?
      No more questions. Established what I needed. Thanks., 68W.

Comment

No more questions. Established what I needed. Thanks., 68W.
        Good, now shuffle off.

Comment

Good, now shuffle off.
          Your wish is my command. I got what I expected from you, thanks again for that. Much appreciated.

Carry on, soldier. And I use that phrase metaphorically and ironically. ;-)

Comment

Your wish is my command. I got what I expected from you, thanks again for that. Much appreciated.

Carry on, soldier. And I use that phrase metaphorically and ironically. ;-)
            Big words for a liberal idiot. What's next, you going to tell me I'm a racist and a homophobe? I've embarrassed you enough go back to your safe space shut the **** up.

Comment

We need to build a wall around Florida to stop all these Northeastern *******s from coming down here

Comment

Big words for a liberal idiot. What's next, you going to tell me I'm a racist and a homophobe? I've embarrassed you enough go back to your safe space shut the **** up.
                You're a bright boy, aren't you?

Comment

You're a bright boy, aren't you?
                  Bless his heart.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X