Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Libtards are Criminals

The propaganda tour of "Ring is bad because it hurts criminals" is ongoing... spreading to other Libtard, fake-news publications now:

https://www.seattletimes.com/busines...privacy-fears/

"An English professor at Michigan’s Macomb Community College and a prominent critic of Ring and other technology says (it) can reinforce race barriers. Part of the strategy seems to be selling the cameras “where the fear of crime is more real than the actual existence of crime. Critics complain that the systems turn neighborhoods into places of constant surveillance and create suspicion that falls heavier on minorities."

As if Libtards havent made profiting off fear a cottage industry over the years (anthropogenic global warming), and as if preventative measures against crime are not legit.

Wash Post, NYT, their bottom feeding sycophants Seattle Times, LA Times etc utilize obfuscating artifices such as:
    "Critics say..."
    "Legal experts say..."
    as if the ambiguous n=1 or 2 (liberal, clandestine democrat) "experts" matter to any thinking, reasonable people. Lets look at some actual data that shows liberals tolerate, enable, defend, obfuscate and commit crime.

Murder map mirrors - almost exactly- blue counties in 2016 election.
    2019 Murder map by county:
    https://crimeresearch.org/2017/04/nu...s-69-1-murder/

2016 Election results by county:
    https://brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-election-map/

Look almost EXACTLY the same (notwithstanding Libtard obfuscations to the contrary, pointing to a fake-fact check alleging a prior 2016 murder map by CRC that showed up in a meme had alleged - minor - errors in it).

Most defense attorneys are democrats.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...e_justice.html

Why?

Liberals ARE the criminals. They support crime because it is a way to exact (in their retarded minds) "social justice" and "retribution" for modern-day economic disparities. This is like a kid with chocolate on his lips blaming mom for observing the cookie jar to be empty.

From the academic, peer-reviewed, scientific study which has been posted here before but obviously not fully appreciated "Political ideology predicts involvement in crime"; "Liberal political ideology was significantly associated with crime cross-sectionally and longitudinally"
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91886916310996
    Democrats and liberals are literally committing virtually all of the violent crime in this country.

Trump is right again - Democrats are the party of crime.

Liberals (libtard is a ridiculous immature taunt no reasonable adult will stoop to) are not criminals because of their political beliefs any more than conservatives are.

This is silly and unnecessarily divisive. We all love our families, communities, and country. We just disagree how best to address social problems, prioritize spending, and govern.

This kind of talk is exactly the problem. It makes typical partisanship look like a kumbaya sing-along.

American liberals are not your enemy. They are your neighbors, teachers, doctors, mechanics, clergy, secretaries, engineers, soldiers, police, retail clerks, restaurant managers, airline pilots, dog walkers, accountants, .... In other words, you interact with liberals all day every day. Stop being so absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Liberals (libtard is a ridiculous immature taunt no reasonable adult will stoop to) are not criminals because of their political beliefs any more than conservatives are.

This is silly and unnecessarily divisive. We all love our families, communities, and country. We just disagree how best to address social problems, prioritize spending, and govern.

This kind of talk is exactly the problem. It makes typical partisanship look like a kumbaya sing-along.

American liberals are not your enemy. They are your neighbors, teachers, doctors, mechanics, clergy, secretaries, engineers, soldiers, police, retail clerks, restaurant managers, airline pilots, dog walkers, accountants, .... In other words, you interact with liberals all day every day. Stop being so absurd.
      What a hypocrite. Reading this makes me want to vomit. Do you know how many names Trump supporters are called. You don’t wanna be called libtard or criminals based on political beliefs yet conservatives are racists, xenophobic, and bigoted? Just shut up! You guys contribute to the division more than anybody. If others don’t see through you liberal lenses, you label them with ridiculous and immature names. You should check yourself before calling out others.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What a hypocrite. Reading this makes me want to vomit. Do you know how many names Trump supporters are called. You don’t wanna be called libtard or criminals based on political beliefs yet conservatives are racists, xenophobic, and bigoted? Just shut up! You guys contribute to the division more than anybody. If others don’t see through you liberal lenses, you label them with ridiculous and immature names. You should check yourself before calling out others.
        It may surprise you, but I completely agree with you. I don't appreciate dehumanizing language or juvenile name calling from anyone regardless of their politics. I call fellow liberals out on this BS every bit as much as I called this poster out for it.

I am most certainly not a hypocrite on this. You will notice I did not resort to name calling in my reply. The post was juvenile divisive behavior. That doesn't mean I think the person is an idiot, criminal, or subhuman. It means I think the post is silly and an example of what no one should be doing.

We can criticize actions without tearing someone down as a human being. Generalizations, hurtful untrue ones like this OP, are wrong. You know that or you wouldn't have gone the "both sides do it" rout. Yes. they do. And all are wrong when they do it. Not wrong just for being alive and disagreeing. Wrong when they engage in this specific behavior.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X