Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GS already awarded NE NPL points for Fall?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS already awarded NE NPL points for Fall?

I know, I know, we can argue about the accuracy of Got Soccer rankings all day long (but who would want to??), but I just happened to notice that GS has already awarded its points for the Fall New England NPL season? Why does this happen well before the season is over? I just don't get that at all. Will they be adjusted at the end of the season if placements change?

I have no answer for you, but it appears NEP has already awarded points too.

Comment

So glad we're involved with DAP now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I have no answer for you, but it appears NEP has already awarded points too.
        I see in 2002 nefc got 3rd place. Who cam in first and second? Interesting that they don't post scores but award points.

Comment

I see in 2002 nefc got 3rd place. Who cam in first and second? Interesting that they don't post scores but award points.
          scores are posted... under ranked events. "click to view history"

Comment

and they appear to be a crazy case of drunk grandma assigning points -- in the girls 2004, the "third place team" gets 400 more points than the "first place team" -- gotta love GS points.

Comment

So glad we're involved with DAP now.
              but i am sure you were a frequent follower until you left for "greener pastures"

Comment

and they appear to be a crazy case of drunk grandma assigning points -- in the girls 2004, the "third place team" gets 400 more points than the "first place team" -- gotta love GS points.
                There is a formula for the calculation, perhaps you should take a look.

Comment

Take a breath. They will adjust as the games get out in. They do this with every league that uses their software. This has been happening for a year now.

Don't worry your daughters team will be awarded the proper amount of points based on her teams finish.

Comment

scores are posted... under ranked events. "click to view history"
                    Yeah the scores say n/a.

Comment

There is a formula for the calculation, perhaps you should take a look.
                      Have a link to share on this magic formula?

Comment

Take a breath. They will adjust as the games get out in. They do this with every league that uses their software. This has been happening for a year now.

Don't worry your daughters team will be awarded the proper amount of points based on her teams finish.
                        Not worried. My kids team is in 1st now and unlikely to change.

Comment

Have a link to share on this magic formula?
                          Hover over the "points" they are red and underlined. Points are adjusted based on standings every month.

Comment

Looks like they updated NEP points based on this weeks results. Do they do this weekly?

Comment

Looks like they updated NEP points based on this weeks results. Do they do this weekly?
                              used to be monthly, they must have switched to weekly.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X