Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't see Duxbury going very deep, talented players , but lacking coaching staff..
    GK can take them far.

Comment

Don't sleep on the Hock teams. Canton, Stoughton and Sharon can all get deep.
      Has Stoughton even qualified?

Comment

Keepers while certainly important don't win a team games. I think the team possess plenty of talent, "players win games, coaches lose them", and from a recent game " shot slipped through the hands of the Duxbury Keeper and found the back of the net" - whathletics.com- doesn't seem to ensure a deep run in the playoffs. They seem to struggle with strong teams, lack of adjustments, just lack of experience at the coaching level.

Comment

Keepers while certainly important don't win a team games. I think the team possess plenty of talent, "players win games, coaches lose them", and from a recent game " shot slipped through the hands of the Duxbury Keeper and found the back of the net" - whathletics.com- doesn't seem to ensure a deep run in the playoffs. They seem to struggle with strong teams, lack of adjustments, just lack of experience at the coaching level.
          BJ is a great coach. NPL calober.do not blame coaches on losses .

Comment

While I'll take your word for it that BJ is of NPL quality he or she does not coach the team referenced.

Comment

Hingham looking to finish off strong!

Comment

While I'll take your word for it that BJ is of NPL quality he or she does not coach the team referenced.

BJ coaches the Duxbury team referenced above.

Comment

OA won't get past their premilinary game.

Nasuet gets an EASY 1st round match but depending on seedings could get interesting.
                  In last 2 years, few (nobody) predicted an OA win. Predictions had them eliminated at every round, often times referencing weakness of Hock. OA proceeded to win South and lose in EMass finals (2014) and win EMass finals (2015). Not saying this year's version is as good. Rather, observing that this OA team has been consistently maligned, yet the team has managed to disprove with on-field success.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1930275]In last 2 years, few (nobody) predicted an OA win. Predictions had them eliminated at every round, often times referencing weakness of Hock. OA proceeded to win South and lose in EMass finals (2014) and win EMass finals (2015). Not saying this year's version is as good. Rather, observing that this OA team has been consistently maligned, yet the team has managed to disprove with on-field success.[/QUOTE

OA has made 3 straight sectional finals. Lost to Walpole in 2013, Lost to CC in 2014 and won it all in 2015.

Its been a nice run but it is our time -- NAUSET will not fail. Trust me, we will win the D2 State Title.

Comment

My Apologies, BJ is the Varsity boys coach; I was referring to the girls- my bad I did not catch that fact, and I totally agree he is a great coach, with a a great keeper. I was referencing the wrong team. sorry

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1930284]
                        In last 2 years, few (nobody) predicted an OA win. Predictions had them eliminated at every round, often times referencing weakness of Hock. OA proceeded to win South and lose in EMass finals (2014) and win EMass finals (2015). Not saying this year's version is as good. Rather, observing that this OA team has been consistently maligned, yet the team has managed to disprove with on-field success.[/QUOTE

OA has made 3 straight sectional finals. Lost to Walpole in 2013, Lost to CC in 2014 and won it all in 2015.

Its been a nice run but it is our time -- NAUSET will not fail. Trust me, we will win the D2 State Title.
                        Remember - it is the D2 EMASS championship they might win. assuming they win more games in the tournament this year then they have in the last three years combined

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1930353]

Remember - it is the D2 EMASS championship they might win. assuming they win more games in the tournament this year then they have in the last three years combined

It is the D2 State Championship - no need for semantics - the title for Nasuet will be State Champion!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1930403]

It is the D2 State Championship - no need for semantics - the title for Nasuet will be State Champion!
                            Not your fault Nauset, but MIAA has set it up as an E.Mass. championship, regardless of what they call it. You play 1 less game as well, which undermines the accomplishment compared to divisions 1, 3 and 4. Please write to MIAA to fix this, as it's not that big of a change to make.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1930476]

Not your fault Nauset, but MIAA has set it up as an E.Mass. championship, regardless of what they call it. You play 1 less game as well, which undermines the accomplishment compared to divisions 1, 3 and 4. Please write to MIAA to fix this, as it's not that big of a change to make.
                              The trophy says State Champions - so that is what we will be.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1930579]

The trophy says State Champions - so that is what we will be.
                                Oh boy. Nauset guy, stop talking and let the results on the field speak. You are doing your team no favors.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X