Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe better than a guy who builds the program up, then feels untouchable. It took way too long for his abuse of power to catch up to him. I'd take the new guy.
    Trump.

Comment

Obama?
      Let's see......perfect family, no scandal vs. golden shower, you be the judge.

Comment

His speech last night showed he has far more dignity and class than the new Pu$$y Grabber In Chief.

Comment

NO SCANDAL??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughable. People are so naïve. Trump will have his too but Obama's 8 years were lies and scandals. Remember it all happens under his watch.

Comment

NO SCANDAL??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughable. People are so naïve. Trump will have his too but Obama's 8 years were lies and scandals. Remember it all happens under his watch.
            I remember recession, people losing their houses left and right, Bin Laden active, Gas price around $4, Unemployment over the roof...Wait! Those are not true today. See how quickly (we) you forget. All these were true 8 years ago. In 2020 come and talk to me.

Comment

I remember recession, people losing their houses left and right, Bin Laden active, Gas price around $4, Unemployment over the roof...Wait! Those are not true today. See how quickly (we) you forget. All these were true 8 years ago. In 2020 come and talk to me.
              You know what I remember?:

Benghazi, Fast and Furious gunrunning, Solyndra and green energy subsidies for campaign donors, cash for Iranian hostages, IRS targeting of conservative groups, spying on journalists, Hillary Clinton's private email server, the Veterans Administration disaster, trading deserter Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban leaders held in Guantánamo, droning American citizens without due process, and firing inspector general Gerald Walpin for investigating an Obama crony who was abusing federal programs.

But your right no SCANDALS.

Comment

If you can't at a minimum that Obama, in the face of constant resistance and unfounded hatred, carried himself as Prez for 8 years with class, dignity and grace then no conversation is ever possible. We'll see how easy Trump thinks the job is in a few months, or maybe even a few days. We basically have a narcissistic and pathological game show host coming to the WH.

Comment

You can figure thee will be a recession, or economic decline every 10 years. Under Obama, the recovery was not like those of the past. Much worse.
                  People lose their homes every day. In this case, the majority of the loses came from loose lending practices to buyers with questionable abilities to follow through.
                  Bin Laden , walking from cave to cave was hardly a threat to anyone. Big PR stunt, dumping his body at sea. As we see, the JV team took over for him, thanks in part to Obama and Hillary.
                  Gas prices go up and down. They are down because Inventories are high , mostly due to declining Global demand, and increased domestic production.
                  Unemployment is still really around 10 %. What has happened the last year is there has been a shift in job patterns to more contract work, independent of actual payroll figures, the shared economy and other factors. Indeed Obama care may have contributed to this scenario. Wages have been pretty flat.

Comment

You know what I remember?:

Benghazi, Fast and Furious gunrunning, Solyndra and green energy subsidies for campaign donors, cash for Iranian hostages, IRS targeting of conservative groups, spying on journalists, Hillary Clinton's private email server, the Veterans Administration disaster, trading deserter Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban leaders held in Guantánamo, droning American citizens without due process, and firing inspector general Gerald Walpin for investigating an Obama crony who was abusing federal programs.

But your right no SCANDALS.
                    I could go on and on with iraq, Afghanistan...But bottom line the majority of lives in US got better. You are picking stuff based on Fox news and drudge reports. Get a life.

Comment

shakeup at wheaton

Can't you guys go to the "Fans Boo at Paris victims" blog and leave this for soccer?

Comment

I could go on and on with iraq, Afghanistan...But bottom line the majority of lives in US got better. You are picking stuff based on Fox news and drudge reports. Get a life.
                        And you are picking things that fit your agenda. Must be nice. Your a loser. Open your mind up. The world is not according to democrats.

Comment

"We are very happy to add Bobby to our staff," said search committee chair and Wheaton College Associate Director of Athletics/SWA, Lisa Yenush '90. "Not only has he shown the capacity to build two winning programs in a short period of time, being a tireless recruiter, I appreciate his willingness to use his skills to move our department forward and be a good colleague outside of coaching. This is a trait essential to the success of our department."

TRANSLATION: He will not fight for his program and demand equal treatment for his program. Lisa Yenush is such a joke!!! Wheaton women's soccer best days are in the past.

Comment

wheaton

Translation: He will not be fighting with every coach and administrator...
                            FYI, Lisa Yenush is a former soccer player at Wheaton.

Comment

"We are very happy to add Bobby to our staff," said search committee chair and Wheaton College Associate Director of Athletics/SWA, Lisa Yenush '90. "Not only has he shown the capacity to build two winning programs in a short period of time, being a tireless recruiter, I appreciate his willingness to use his skills to move our department forward and be a good colleague outside of coaching. This is a trait essential to the success of our department."

TRANSLATION: He will not fight for his program and demand equal treatment for his program. Lisa Yenush is such a joke!!! Wheaton women's soccer best days are in the past.
                              Wheaton's best days in terms of NCAA success may indeed be behind them as so many programs have caught up by being able to attract quality players. However the future looks bright for current and future players to be treated with respect and being allowed to have the experience that DIII is all about.

Comment

Translation: He will not be fighting with every coach and administrator...
                                FYI, Lisa Yenush is a former soccer player at Wheaton.
                                Well known, never played for LR. Lisa Yenush lack of knowledge in soccer was well demonstrated as head coach at Salve Ragina.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X