• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What position does the 2005 stud play?
    Take a guess.

Comment

Can't put too much weight because if you did, NEFC would be terrible.
      NEFC's 12's play good soccer.

Comment

NEFC's 12's play good soccer.
        I saw one of the games. There was some good soccer and some great players. One forward from each team stood out as well as one goalie, defenders from one team and center mids from the other team. I would have liked to see a team comprised of the best from both teams take on another great u12 academy team. That is the problem with this age. Neither team was comprised of all great players.

Comment

Great battle between NEFC and Seacoast yesterday both games.

the 2005 kid controlled the game for Seacoast, set up the only goal and created so many opportunities out there for the team. Was fun to watch.

Great coaching by Seacoast to man mark Nefc biggest threat.

Very competitive games all around most weekends as this league is shaping up to be very competitive for each club.

Comment

2005 "stud" please!
            it is demeaning to the player

Comment

2005 "stud" please!
              it is demeaning to the player
              Stop being a pu $$y!! Oops was that do Demeaning to the animal kingdom?

Comment

Thanks dad, I love you but you're embarrassing me on this site. Please stop. I'm with Seacoast, remember all the RDS' you enrolled me in, and the Revs never showed any interest and you said at the dinner table that it was due to politics? I didn't understand what that meant. I thought politics was about the Presidential race.

Comment

That's Seacoast's strongest mix of players. Much needed bounce back after the Valeo loss last week. Probably the best kid out there for Seacoast is a 2005, the rest were 04's. He could play up to 2003's and be one of the better kids on the field.

2nd match ended 1-1.
                  Dad, I'm asking you to stop. mommy thinks that you're obsessed with this site. She feels neglected lately.

Comment

Stop being a pu $$y!! Oops was that do Demeaning to the animal kingdom?
                    Just don't grab my puss$

Comment

Just don't grab my puss$
                      When you're a star you can do anything. Like a bitc*.

Comment

So I played around with the numbers to see if anything could be seen about which teams move players around between A & B teams the most and something funny popped out. note: A & B determined by first/second games as that seems to be what people think that they do.

The Sep 17th games between Bolts and GPS, and the October 8th games between NEFC and GPS were basically A vs B and B vs A. 7 of the 10 games where 8 players or more were playing up/down squad were against GPS. Do GPS coaches ask for these A/B games? To trade wins? For development?

When you average what teams do against each opponent, the rest of the teams face opponents with 1.75-3.7 players out of place per game. Against GPS, it is 6.57. Teams playing against Bolts is the lowest, 1.75 players out of place.

Fun meaningless data to look at.

Comment

So I played around with the numbers to see if anything could be seen about which teams move players around between A & B teams the most and something funny popped out. note: A & B determined by first/second games as that seems to be what people think that they do.

The Sep 17th games between Bolts and GPS, and the October 8th games between NEFC and GPS were basically A vs B and B vs A. 7 of the 10 games where 8 players or more were playing up/down squad were against GPS. Do GPS coaches ask for these A/B games? To trade wins? For development?

When you average what teams do against each opponent, the rest of the teams face opponents with 1.75-3.7 players out of place per game. Against GPS, it is 6.57. Teams playing against Bolts is the lowest, 1.75 players out of place.

Fun meaningless data to look at.
                          You're right on one thing - meaningless.

You're right on one thing - meaningless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X