Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U15 2002's

So not having a kid in this age group, I was curious as to how this all shaped out for the fall. I see there are tournaments and leagues holding U15 divisions, but how did most clubs handle this in regards to building their U15 teams? Are they combining multiple teams with only 2002 eighth-graders for the fall season only, or did they just build bigger rosters, and plan to play low on numbers (with club passes) for the fall season and until the 9th graders return?

9th graders are being asked to play both high school and club this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Really? Is this true for most clubs? I assume the club will defer to HS schedule if there is a conflict?

Comment

Really? Is this true for most clubs? I assume the club will defer to HS schedule if there is a conflict?
        For my D's club, 9th graders will have the flexibility to both train and play as their schedules permit. Rosters will be flexible for the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
          Not true for Stars.

Comment

Really? All Stars 2002 9th graders can't play HS?

Comment

Or did they combine their NPL/ECNL rosters with only 8th graders and not having the 9th graders play in the fall? I thought some ECNL clubs were going this route.

Comment

Stars 2002 9th graders are playing high school and haven't been told they can't/shouldn't. I don't know which clubs are saying otherwise. Maybe BBA/NEFC?

Comment

Stars 2002 9th graders are playing high school and haven't been told they can't/shouldn't. I don't know which clubs are saying otherwise. Maybe BBA/NEFC?
                  Nope. BBA/NEFC kids are playing HS.

Comment

Which clubs?

Comment

Or did they combine their NPL/ECNL rosters with only 8th graders and not having the 9th graders play in the fall? I thought some ECNL clubs were going this route.
                      That's what Stars and FC Boston did.

Comment

Which clubs?
                        Obviously none.

Comment

No, they're not.

Comment

Possible that clubs are being super cooperative about his and hoping that either
                            A) Mia goes to a strong HS and may not make Varsity, and will choose club over JV
                            Or
                            B) Mia is practicing/playing varsity but is always welcome to ELECT to join her teammates for those Sunday games whenever she feels up to it, or wants some more PT or more beautiful soccer

Comment

Which are the top boys teams in NPL and Premiership for the boys 2002

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X