Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You Renhebking of derp

Dopey, what was this supposed to mean? You typed it. Please translate.
    You are the king of derp...I wasn't the OP but figured it out easily. You cons probably would;int score well on an IQ test either

Comment

Look like ex lax had a great big NO COMMENT on all those comments by Republican women.

Could be your ex saying them too ex lax but I know she's a democrat.
      Republican Women ?
      Why the preoccupation ? Let's talk about the 33 % of workers over the age of 50 earning less than 50,000 a year who WILL NOT be able to retire in the foreseeable future. The majority of that 33 % are Black and Latino Women. Where's the Progressives on that ? Where's Obama? What have you all done the last 8 years FOR THEM ? We know you have done so many great things for illegals, sanctuary cities, driver's licenses, education, getting them " out of the shadows" etc, what about citizens like them ? And on the same page, unemployment rates for minority young people have gone up.

HRC says she will stand up , to continue being a champion for women and children, but what about those women? They may not be contributors , or some of the sound bites, so I guess they are on their own.

Comment

"libturd"

as a liberal/progressive I could care less about his flailing attempts to insult ME as Ive long recognized that progressives are strong, competent, compassionate, pragmatic etc where the cons are stuffed full of their own manure..

But I do object to the way that he is reviving a term that many pted does not belong in the vernacular....but he won't give it up....this is how he treats the disadvantaged

why I wish i could do to you what joe biden wants to do to trump
        Disadvantaged? What are you babbling about? Turds are disadvantaged? I know you whackos like to have a big tent and all but you are now defending excrement?

What next, urine?

P.S. Joe Biden is an old fool who would get his ass kicked. Just like you!

Comment

Same old song and ...same old song and dance!

Everything spent on clean energy is GOOD. Republicans ruined race relations. EPA needs more stringent regs etc

buh bye we don't ac kept a single thing you said there. keep talking to the hand ex lax

Perhaps the biggest electoral repudiation of your brand ever on the way....it isn't your agenda anymore after we win
          Make them line up for their Government handouts, then the truth will be evident for all to see. The media and their shenanigans will not be able to cover for the Progressives.

Over 40 million lined up every month. But give them a plastic card, and you take them out of the public view.

Let me put it in a way that you Progressives would understand.
          There are around 3000 Walmart Superstores in America.
          If each SNAP recipient had to line up for their benefits at one of those stores , the line for children would be 3.7 miles long, and for adults 4.1 miles long. 15,000 people lined up at each store , each month.

This is what should be shown to the American people on the alphabet channels. This is what has become of America. And if HRC wins the presidency, more will be added. These lines would show the consequences about what has happened to America. The loss of jobs, the fleeing of Corporations to countries like Ireland , the manipulation by foreign countries of their money , the flat wages here, the anemic GDP. On and on. The last 8 yeasr has brough America down. It can't be denied.

Comment

21 Truths that prove Republicans have been wrong about everything

I'll post just two at a time. Here are the first two...

1. In the 1960s, Republicans wrongly claimed that passage of Medicare would be the end of capitalism.

California Governor Ronald Reagan even proclaimed Medicare would lead to the death of freedom in America.

Of course they were wrong. Since the passage of Medicare, capitalism has thrived in America and millions of elderly Americans have had longer, healthier lives and greater personal freedom. Medicare remains the most popular form of health insurance in the United States.

2. In 1993, when Bill Clinton raised taxes on the wealthiest 1.5%, Republicans predicted a recession, increased unemployment and a growing budget deficit.

They weren't just wrong; the results were exactly the opposite of everything they predicted. After that tax increase went into effect, the country experienced the seven best years of economic growth in history.

Twenty-two million new jobs were created
            Unemployment dropped below 4%
            The poverty rate went down for 7 straight years
            The budget deficit was eliminated
            America enjoyed a growing budget surplus which economists projected would pay off our national debt in 20 years.

Comment

[b\Republican Women ?
              Why the preoccupation ? Let's talk about [/b]the 33 % of workers over the age of 50 earning less than 50,000 a year who WILL NOT be able to retire in the foreseeable future. The majority of that 33 % are Black and Latino Women. Where's the Progressives on that ? Where's Obama? What have you all done the last 8 years FOR THEM ? We know you have done so many great things for illegals, sanctuary cities, driver's licenses, education, getting them " out of the shadows" etc, what about citizens like them ? And on the same page, unemployment rates for minority young people have gone up.

HRC says she will stand up , to continue being a champion for women and children, but what about those women? They may not be contributors , or some of the sound bites, so I guess they are on their own.
              Not a very skillful defection trump makes war on over half our citizens (women ) and put down ex lax for being on board too

Comment

if your really believe in all the things you say ex lax why don't you cons nominate a viable candidate and save us?

You guys got your man this time ....the disruptor you wanted ....kudos

Comment

Disadvantaged? What are you babbling about? Turds are disadvantaged? I know you whackos like to have a big tent and all but you are now defending excrement?

What next, urine?

Joe Biden would kick fat a z z trump up and down the street just as you would if a pile of garbage.

And that disingenuous stuff ....look only the worst people in the world (you) make light of employing that old term for the physically and mentally handicapped

I guess when a low life like yourself can feel good about attacking people who can't defend themselves it's a happy day for you

Comment

I'll post just two at a time. Here are the first two...

1. In the 1960s, Republicans wrongly claimed that passage of Medicare would be the end of capitalism.

California Governor Ronald Reagan even proclaimed Medicare would lead to the death of freedom in America.

Of course they were wrong. Since the passage of Medicare, capitalism has thrived in America and millions of elderly Americans have had longer, healthier lives and greater personal freedom. Medicare remains the most popular form of health insurance in the United States.

2. In 1993, when Bill Clinton raised taxes on the wealthiest 1.5%, Republicans predicted a recession, increased unemployment and a growing budget deficit.

They weren't just wrong; the results were exactly the opposite of everything they predicted. After that tax increase went into effect, the country experienced the seven best years of economic growth in history.

Twenty-two million new jobs were created
                    Unemployment dropped below 4%
                    The poverty rate went down for 7 straight years
                    The budget deficit was eliminated
                    America enjoyed a growing budget surplus which economists projected would pay off our national debt in 20 years.
                    This is an excellent idea.

Comment

Joe Biden would kick fat a z z trump up and down the street just as you would if a pile of garbage.

And that disingenuous stuff ....look only the worst people in the world (you) make light of employing that old term for the physically and mentally handicapped

I guess when a low life like yourself can feel good about attacking people who can't defend themselves it's a happy day for you
                      LIBTURD. Sorry that you associate yourself with poo. Kind of fitting.

Comment

What next, urine?

That's too funny I'd kick your fat white a z z wherever you want to travel

Look if this campaign has shown us anything it's that your demo is a bunch of think skinned fat a z z losers. Who else would be staring down the barrel of an epic repudiation

The conservative brand is aflame. I know you are trying to play small ball and pi z z people off with your petty taunts but do know we are laughing

Notice you are losing the war not the battle

Comment

LIBTURD. Sorry that you associate yourself with poo. Kind of fitting.
                          Con I'm old enough and smart enough to know how Anne coulter explained it after she coined it years ago so I'm going to have to go with framers originL intent

Hope you enjoyed the wink to Supreme Court

Comment

That's too funny I'd kick your fat white a z z wherever you want to travel

Look if this campaign has shown us anything it's that your demo is a bunch of think skinned fat a z z losers. Who else would be staring down the barrel of an epic repudiation

The conservative brand is aflame. I know you are trying to play small ball and pi z z people off with your petty taunts but do know we are laughing

Notice you are losing the war not the battle
                            Libturd tough guy! Now that is an oxymoron. You are a bitch, don't make me slap you like one.

Comment

lolololol

WASHINGTON ― Some Republicans are running so far away from their party’s nominee that they are threatening to sue TV stations for running ads that suggest they support Donald Trump.

Just two weeks before Election Day, five Republicans ― Reps. Bob Dold (R-Ill.), Mike Coffman (R-Colo.), David Jolly (R-Fla.), John Katko (R-N.Y.) and Brian Fitzpatrick, a Pennsylvania Republican running for an open seat that’s currently occupied by his brother ― contend that certain commercials paid for by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee provide false or misleading information by connecting them to the GOP nominee.

Trump is so terrible, these Republicans are essentially arguing, that tying them to him amounts to defamation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b000d0b157b24f

Comment

Libturd tough guy! Now that is an oxymoron. You are a bitch, don't make me slap you like one.
                                Con I'm really glad you are finally showin your true ugly colors 24/7 right now. Hopefully you will help the current leader of conservatism to an epic defeat.

You are so weak look at all you are left with.

Wanna be a tough guy....name the time and place.

I named you ex lax because you are one of those anonymous tough guys who talk a big game but when confronted by your betters you will leave a load in your underwear.

Look at it this way ...after all the bluster trump cowed in front of pres of Mexico. And he vowed to Hillary she dominated him like he was a little boy.

Face it ex lax this is why you are blowing a gasket. We've heard all your hate for her and now she is HUMILIATING the disruptor you though was going to change the game.

Until then be assured at everyone of your tin soldier chip on the shoulder post.

Are you at least convincing yourself you are tough

Tee hee bwa ha ha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X