•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys high school Div 3 south

Dover Sherborn looking strong so far 7-1-2

D/S parents never disappoint.

Norwell, Norton, D/S, and Medway are the teams to beat. I believe all should be top 20 in Emass

Comment

Agree DS looks strong. I'd add Holliston into the mix, but past playoff performance has not been great. Medway seems hit or miss with a leaky defense.

Comment

Oops, Holliston over Medway. Forgot they were D3 as well

Comment

So should we play a tourney this year or just hand the trophy to Norwell?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            So should we play a tourney this year or just hand the trophy to Norwell?
            I'd rank Norwell behind D/S, Holliston, Norton. Wouldn't be surprised if they got knocked out by a middling TVL team like Medway or Westwood either.

Comment

D/S is definitely the class of this group. Very good team that will be very tough to play come tournament time. As to Holliston, Norton and Medway, they are all talented. The TVL this year has 6 to 7 very good teams, which is why D/S probably deserves more credit for only having one loss.

Comment

From the hock...

Foxboro, 1 vs. Weston, 0 – Final – Foxboro sophomore XXXXX scored with a minute to play to give the Warriors the win. With the victory, Foxboro qualifies for the MIAA state tournament via the Sullivan Rule.

Comment

From the hock...

Foxboro, 1 vs. Weston, 0 – Final – Foxboro sophomore XXXXX scored with a minute to play to give the Warriors the win. With the victory, Foxboro qualifies for the MIAA state tournament via the Sullivan Rule.
                  What happened to Foxboro this season. They were one of the stronger D3 teams last year with a number of underclassmen. Why the steep drop this season? Injuries and they are now getting healthy?

Comment

What happened to Foxboro this season. They were one of the stronger D3 teams last year with a number of underclassmen. Why the steep drop this season? Injuries and they are now getting healthy?
                    Leading scorer from last year graduated and is playing at So Conn. Best player from last year is playing Academy. Usually a weak team but they had a excellent nucleus the last two years.

Comment

D3 winner

Write it down now, DS in a landslide! We will wipe the map, you heard it here first. Who is up first? Let the beat downs commence starting Friday :)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1932607]Write it down now, DS in a landslide! We will wipe the map, you heard it here first. Who is up first? Let the beat
                        You just gave DS the kiss of death. They will be out in the second round

Comment

Write it down now, DS in a landslide! We will wipe the map, you heard it here first. Who is up first? Let the beat downs commence starting Friday :)
                          DS is skillful but soft. Not a good quality to have in the tourney

Comment

DS

I am not sure when the last time your squad won a league title but ours did this year! I am not sure you will be running your fingers later after we smoke your squad if we meet up...

DS is skillful but soft. Not a good quality to have in the tourney

Comment

I am not sure when the last time your squad won a league title but ours did this year! I am not sure you will be running your fingers later after we smoke your squad if we meet up...
                              We?

tough and DS will never be in the same sentence

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X