MIAA Chemical Health Rule

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So now that Pentucket is back on the field here's what happened during the suspension.
    Game #1 Hamilton-Wenham loss 0-4
    Game #2 Amesbury 1/2 game then stopped Forfeit loss 0-1
    Game #3 Ipswich Forfeit loss 0-1
    Game #4A Triton agreed to reschedule
    Game #4B Lynnfield Forfeit loss 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yawn.

Having separate laws for regular people, police, and then famous people is what teaches my kid that it can be okay to break the rules. Let me know what punishment the police chief gets. In the meantime, it's kids experimenting with alcohol and all are fine, it happens to other players on other teams all the time, this punishment is unfair.
      "Separate laws" ...you seem really smart.

Everyone involved knew the rule, knew the penalty, but they chose to do what they did anyway. If they assumed their wrong somehow becomes right because someone else's did the same wrong but wasn't caught or punished, that only makes all of them more stupid.

Comment

"Separate laws" ...you seem really smart.

Everyone involved knew the rule, knew the penalty, but they chose to do what they did anyway. If they assumed their wrong somehow becomes right because someone else's did the same wrong but wasn't caught or punished, that only makes all of them more stupid.
        Well when some kids have parents like the OP - who think they can follow or break laws depending on their own personal ideals of right and wrong - then it's no wonder their kids will do the same.

Comment

So now that Pentucket is back on the field here's what happened during the suspension.
          Game #1 Hamilton-Wenham loss 0-4
          Game #2 Amesbury 1/2 game then stopped Forfeit loss 0-1
          Game #3 Ipswich Forfeit loss 0-1
          Game #4A Triton agreed to reschedule
          Game #4B Lynnfield Forfeit loss 0-1
          Good job Pentucket the 6 varsity players and the JV team played 1&1/2 games then nothing for the 2&1/2 games. Why did you punish the kids that follow the rules.

Comment

Good job Pentucket the 6 varsity players and the JV team played 1&1/2 games then nothing for the 2&1/2 games. Why did you punish the kids that follow the rules.
            Mom's, Dad's and Players. Until one of your own are killed due to something that could have been prevented you will never know....As unfair as it may seem I will tell you the alternative is fare worse. Two things I remember so clearly was the poor Cops face that knocked on my door one morning at 3:00am the other is My son laid out on a slab and the look on my spouses face when we went to identify my son. Some will get it some wont. Games you can replay. I will tell you for sure there is not replay on the outcome my son had.

God Bless

Comment

Mom's, Dad's and Players. Until one of your own are killed due to something that could have been prevented you will never know....As unfair as it may seem I will tell you the alternative is fare worse. Two things I remember so clearly was the poor Cops face that knocked on my door one morning at 3:00am the other is My son laid out on a slab and the look on my spouses face when we went to identify my son. Some will get it some wont. Games you can replay. I will tell you for sure there is not replay on the outcome my son had.

God Bless
              Sorry for your kid but your a dumb ass. They were talking about good kids that did not get suspended that had to miss two and one half games.

Comment

Sorry for your kid but your a dumb ass. They were talking about good kids that did not get suspended that had to miss two and one half games.
                Sometimes the lesson, especially from an administrative viewpoint, is bigger than that. Breaking rules often has consequences outside of just those directly involved. Sorry your kid didn't get to play but you should be laying blame in the kids involved as they're the guilty ones

Comment

Sometimes the lesson, especially from an administrative viewpoint, is bigger than that. Breaking rules often has consequences outside of just those directly involved. Sorry your kid didn't get to play but you should be laying blame in the kids involved as they're the guilty ones
                  Pentucket got negative feedback from a news paper article about how the principals freshman daughter got moved up to varsity to save the team. So instead of telling his daughter she had no biznes being on the field they forfeit games instead of bringing up better players.

Comment

Sorry for my kid but I'm a dumb ass...Well thank you. This board never ceases to amaze me. Cowards like you that crawl out from under a rock.

God Bless

Comment

What a class act you are. The person sharing the story about there child has been nothing but gracias in sharing there story. Then a Douche Bag like you comes along and whimpers how there poor kid missed a game. What the **** are you thinking. The poster would never say it but I can only hope Karma looks you up and give you a very long dose of reality. Sooner than later.

Your kids must be proud of you.

Comment

Not sure if that's thunder or you thumping they bible or not.

Comment

Any kind of luck it will hit you, you stupid ignorant ****.

Chaulkies!

Comment

Ya pretty cruel people on theses boards..... Hard to tell if its a Hillary Voter or a Trump voter. Or just a stupid CHAULKIE!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X