Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MYSA Town Select League

Just curious about turnout for Town Select League tryouts - enough quality players interested/show up to get this off the ground?

Within one minute of first reading about this initiative I thought two things: Is there really a demand for this? Even if there is, can MYSA make this work?

Comment

My son heard nothing about this thru the town. Is that where communication is expected to come from?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My son heard nothing about this thru the town. Is that where communication is expected to come from?
        What town / county are you in. This is a limited roll-out?

Comment

Right now only at U11/U12 and only on the north shore -

http://www.mayouthsoccer.org/program...select_league/

Comment

I was just checking the Mass Youth Soccer site to see when the new Town Select teams were scheduled to play, hoping my kid could catch a game in our area (he'll be old enough to tryout next year). It looks like of the five regions (or TSGs) that were formed, only three are listed as actively playing games on the schedule. Does anyone know if TSG1 (Nor'easters) and TSG2 (Storm) are fielding teams this fall (perhaps they are starting in the spring?), or is the schedule for these teams elsewhere?

Comment

I was just checking the Mass Youth Soccer site to see when the new Town Select teams were scheduled to play, hoping my kid could catch a game in our area (he'll be old enough to tryout next year). It looks like of the five regions (or TSGs) that were formed, only three are listed as actively playing games on the schedule. Does anyone know if TSG1 (Nor'easters) and TSG2 (Storm) are fielding teams this fall (perhaps they are starting in the spring?), or is the schedule for these teams elsewhere?
              We played Noreaster this season.

Comment

We played Noreaster this season.
                Are schedules and standings posted online? I only see a partial schedule on the Mass Youth soccer site (doesn't include Nor'easter or Storm). Thanks.

Comment

Don't waste the money. North shore teams are coached by a couple of hacks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X