Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. Obviously someone does. He had calmed down for a bit but the whack job can’t contain himself. Every thread used to be like this one had gotten. BTDT did this, BTDT did that. All day ever day. The whack job almost single handedly turned BTDT into a folk legend. Look how much attention he draws to the guy. That is one serious man crush,
    LOL. BTNT has been a folk legend in his own mind for decades. I mean you, BTNT.

Comment

LOL. BTNT has been a folk legend in his own mind for decades. I mean you, BTNT.
      How many posts do you figure you’ve made about that one guy over the years? 5,000? 10,000? You are one sick person.

Comment

unless that school is d3, in which case the player and family wasted all that time and money and could have walked on with just town soccer on their resume - or so one poster says
        D3 players AND their parents suck!

Comment

Lol. Obviously someone does. He had calmed down for a bit but the whack job can’t contain himself. Every thread used to be like this one had gotten. BTDT did this, BTDT did that. All day ever day. The whack job almost single handedly turned BTDT into a folk legend. Look how much attention he draws to the guy. That is one serious man crush,
          That’s it!!! Finally someone hit it on the head! Totally a twisted man crush! Anyone this obsessed and constantly babbling about one individual, trying to turn every conversation to discussion about him is clearly crushing. Love it!!! It explains everything.

Comment

Ummm, no, before the "ancient" posts were posted he had yet again, this very thread, tried to trash Stars, as in now, current, etc, etc.

And the objections to the old posts are fascinating, as though that is what is made up. He wrote them. You can tell from looking at them that he spent a ton of time and energy doing so as well. Any neutral observer would see those posts as pure poison from a poisonous person with an enormous axe to grind and an enormous chip on his shoulder.
            Maybe? honestly I dont see it, and I definately don't care.
            I've completely forgiven Tiger Woods and Hope Solo. Surely you can forgive BTxT for 2013

Open the refrigerator - Any grape soda yet?

Comment

For starters, maybe the dozens of NEFC parents on the sidelines who joke and laugh about him every day.
              For starters...
              When would you have time to hang with "Dozens" of parents?
              Didn't your D play for Stars? How would you know what NEFC parents do?
              and why are they still on the sidelines?

Your crush be strong.

BTDT's girl is legit. She got mad D1 Skills, a fresh Duke tracksuit, and a sweet USA Backpack. You got that "Academic D3" bumper sticker. #Callitadraw

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                Everyone needs to get their heads around what a tip is. A tip is not the same thing as the academic concessions that are typical at D1. In order for a tip to even be possible your child must be within the range of what that school is willing to admit. The tip simply sways the decision between two qualified applicants. Certainly has a value if a student has the grades and just needs the a little help standing out with admissions. For a lot of families getting into a preferred school is enough.
                Bringing the point of the thread back. I think this was the last post on point.

Comment

Bringing the point of the thread back. I think this was the last post on point.
                  Dude, this thread is done.
                  BTDT dropped his knowledge a few pages back, Don't do ID Camps. Blue Chip Check.
                  D1 Dad, proud of his D, described the process of whittling down. Scholly Check
                  Face Savers extolled the virtues of study abroad - D3 Was always our play Check
                  Honest Parents are discussing Tips - just get good grades - Walk On Check

Comment

D3 players AND their parents suck!
                    GFY!...Haha

Comment

I'm no BTDT but if I was I'd say this is cooler than your bumper sticker
                      https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/coll...570c6-35096333

Comment

Wow, just wow. Do you realize just how paranoid you come across as?
                        Especially because btdt didn't post that I did. He thinks all these posts are that guys when there are probably several of us. I know at least two.

Comment

Will anyone come forward and say that FM is not a total slimeball? Anybody?
                          Fred, seems like you have no friends. That seems unfair when you got a kid recruited by Holy Cross once. Good job Fred, keep it up!

Comment

LOL. So in your estimation pretending to be a woman and posting about a kid who had to go to a mental hospital because of Stars when she never existed just to make sure that everyone hated Stars is normal? Check yourself, buddy.
                            What can't you understand about WE DON'T CARE. We are trying to have a discussion about college recruiting and your craziness is just an annoying distraction get help and leave us alone!

Do you see one post on here supporting you? I don't. Just a bunch of us saying SHUT UP!

Comment

I don’t know which of you is crazier....

Comment

BTNT, nothing that you or anyone else posts here can change the fact that you are a loser. If you could only step back even two inches you might see how ridiculous you are and what you have done to your reputation. I can't imagine how many times your family has tried to get you to stop. Does your Dad know? Does Havlicek's son post daily disparaging hatred on youth sports websites? Can't you get a job? Is the family especially proud of your Suzie work?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X