• Show
Clear All

Best DA player from NE is heading to HC

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Initials and age group?

Comment

Will they clear the fields if there is a storm on Tuesday?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Not saying much about DA. HC is a great school but not where I would expect to go playing DA.

Comment

Not saying much about DA. HC is a great school but not where I would expect to go playing DA.
            There are DA players committed to Duke, BC, BU, Yale, UVA, SC among others. A player going to HC is hardly defining of the commit level of DA players

Comment

There are DA players committed to Duke, BC, BU, Yale, UVA, SC among others. A player going to HC is hardly defining of the commit level of DA players
              Not talking girls, South Carolina dad. Nor do we know of many kids who pick South Carolina if they could go to Duke, UVA, UNC, the real USC, UCLA, or Stanford where money is available.

Comment

The women's program at HC blows, finished at 278 last season. Men's finished 148th place. It is not a top soccer program by any stretch . So if that's where the "best" player in NE is going then there must be a story behind it.

Comment

Not talking girls, South Carolina dad. Nor do we know of many kids who pick South Carolina if they could go to Duke, UVA, UNC, the real USC, UCLA, or Stanford where money is available.
                  ???? Not sure why you assume I’m SC dad? I have much younger player, but none of these DA commits are a secret. When you are in the program at any age, you hear all about it, or you can read about it online from links off of this very web site. As for whether the OP was talking boys or girls, it was clearly meant as a lame jab at DA. On the boys side, I assume that there are New England players going to soccer programs better than HC. So what if one kid chose that program???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistere
                    Didn’t see a UVA commit except on the boys side.

Comment

Players can contact coaches anytime they want. D1 and 2 coaches are prohibited from contacting players (with some exceptions) until Junior year. I hope your player knows the rules better than you do.
                      LOL. I though the same exact thing. I guess his kid isn't off to a great start with recruiting!

Comment

Will they clear the fields if there is a storm on Tuesday?

Need to notify hotel by Thursday.

Comment

Need to notify hotel by Thursday.
                          I am sure they will.

Comment

I am sure they will.
                            Thanks for getting back.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X