Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ***c 02s must be the best team in the northwest. They are an impressive team from Washington that gets to play in Oregon and will represent Oregon yet again at Regionals. Are there any other states that send a neighboring state’s team to represent them at Regionals? When ***c plays in tournaments shouldn’t they have to say they are from Oregon? They play in our leagues and state cup, shouldn’t we get some credit for them being an Oregon team doing well out of state?

If Salmon Creek 03s can win State Cup like they won league, then they will be a 2nd Washington team representing the state of Oregon at State Cup. Thank goodness Gps Oregon might swoop in to steal at least one title for the home state.
    Gps 03 will easily win 03 state cup and national championship too

Comment

GPS will not get out of bracket in a watered down nationals.

Comment

Hope so. Go Gps! It’s better to have actual Oregon teams win Oregon State Cup and represent Oregon at Regionals. There will already be a WA team representing WA.

Comment

Hope so. Go Gps! It’s better to have actual Oregon teams win Oregon State Cup and represent Oregon at Regionals. There will already be a WA team representing WA.
          Nothing against WA teams but if they are going to play “Oregon Youth Soccer”, then they should be listed as Oregon teams for tournaments, Regional & National play, ODP/pdp, etc.

Comment

GPS will not get out of bracket in a watered down nationals.
            And your team never gets past hating on others because they have nothing to show. Sorry your team isn't even good enough to qualify...

Comment

And your team never gets past hating on others because they have nothing to show. Sorry your team isn't even good enough to qualify...
              And neither is GPS.

Comment

And neither is GPS.
                But they just did.
                Crap, I'm feeding the angry troll...

Comment

But they just did.
                  It's ok only if you don't feed em after midnight, otherwise they multiply

Comment

It's ok only if you don't feed em after midnight, otherwise they multiply
                    No, they multiply if you get them WET. Sunlight kills them. Feeding them after midnight makes them mean and nasty.

Apparently, they went to Spirit Mountain after midnight and gorged on the buffet.

Comment

No, they multiply if you get them WET. Sunlight kills them. Feeding them after midnight makes them mean and nasty.

Apparently, they went to Spirit Mountain after midnight and gorged on the buffet.
                      Ugh! I should've remembered it's been so long I haven't kept up with how they operate!Little rascals

Comment

But they just did.
                        Just because they qualified doesn't mean they are good enough. USYS National League is so watered down it's no better than OYSA div 2. Just look at GPS's record in PSPL, which is about OYSA div 4 level, or FWRL, which is OYSA div 3 level. That alone tells you how bad USYS National League is...

Comment

Just because they qualified doesn't mean they are good enough. USYS National League is so watered down it's no better than OYSA div 2. Just look at GPS's record in PSPL, which is about OYSA div 4 level, or FWRL, which is OYSA div 3 level. That alone tells you how bad USYS National League is...
                          So that puts ecnl at OYSA division 5?

Don't let the Fcp Ecnl coaches try to fool you. Straight up scammers that will say anything. Worst teams in USYS would destroy best teams from Fcp and cu and they do...

Comment

Who woke them up? Be very still and no sudden moves

Comment

When you want to develop your talent, you don't worry about results. That can lead to injury, burnout, complacency, etc. A lot of girls improved immensely and were able to contribute to the games that counted the most, such as National League. I am guessing many more will step up next year, just like this year when a few decided the grass was greener. There was a 1-0 victory in PSPL that was especially impressive. Heck, the FC 02 B-team beat GPS, why don't I hear bloviating about that one? The reason is that those who were there know the game at this age is about development. And no, I am not the coach. It's also funny that you seek out the 02 page to criticize them. There is a page that was specifically designed to hate on them. We are all good, I wish you were too. Every 14/15 year old girl has a lot of room and time to improve. I suggest you focus more energy there. It would be fun to talk about new drills and how to improve, rather than tear down.
                              By the way, these guys and gals still show up to this watered down competition:
                              http://events.gotsport.com/events/co...?EventID=59677

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but I just had to ask. When you make out your line-up or stand on the sidelines cheering your team, do you wonder what people will say on talking soccer? I feel like you do and that makes me sad for the girls in your club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X