• Show
Clear All

I been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
    I'm drunk and dirty don't ya know, and I'm still, willin'
    Out on the road late at night, seen my pretty Alice in every head light
    Alice, Dallas Alice

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I wouldn't brag about that! I bet your chest was all puffed out as you wrote that. LoL
      More informational actually. I was reporting on the emerging V/SC alliance and lack of evidence of a GPS one. No bragging involved, how could you infer that?

Comment

Yes, some of them even come to practice without a hangover now. It's awesome!
        Ok... Now, truth comes out. Someone starts off with a slam on GPS which can actually be looked at as a great thing... Then, the troll reveals himself. Too predictable. Try harder next time.

Comment

How about we close down this thread since speculation has ended (no Seacoast / GPS connection).

Start up a new one about all the great things being accomplished with the Seacoast / Valeo merger? Collaboration? Buy Out? Whatever we are supposed to call it these days.

Comment

How about we close down this thread since speculation has ended (no Seacoast / GPS connection).

Start up a new one about all the great things being accomplished with the Seacoast / Valeo merger? Collaboration? Buy Out? Whatever we are supposed to call it these days.
            How could Seacoast afford to buy out Valeo. They're barely breaking even.

Comment

How could Seacoast afford to buy out Valeo. They're barely breaking even.
              Not sure... Maybe the Seacoast Field hockey or baseball teams could throw in a few bucks?

Comment

Congrats to GPS and Seacoast. Raises the bar in MA/NH.

A behemoth of a club.............or one massive ship with thousands of smaller ones following behind spread out all over the galaxy. In this case, the Death Star (Revs) will be victorious. Interesting, I see the Bolts back on a slow rise, in need of making another merger but not with a larger club like NEFC but with a smaller to medium club. A Valeo Bolts merger would have made sense for both, but I think the Valeo recent rise and arrogance will never give anything to get something.

Comment

A behemoth of a club.............or one massive ship with thousands of smaller ones following behind spread out all over the galaxy. In this case, the Death Star (Revs) will be victorious. Interesting, I see the Bolts back on a slow rise, in need of making another merger but not with a larger club like NEFC but with a smaller to medium club. A Valeo Bolts merger would have made sense for both, but I think the Valeo recent rise and arrogance will never give anything to get something.
                  A Valeo/ Bolts merger only maded sense for geography, not for soccer philosophy. The opposite.

Comment

A Valeo/ Bolts merger only maded sense for geography, not for soccer philosophy. The opposite.
                    Bolts play possession, Seacoast is kick and run.

Comment

EXACTLY! Valeo is about chasing gotsoccer points and showcasing the few chosen players.

Comment

Bolts play possession, Seacoast is kick and run.
                        True. Well known that Seacoast is kick and run... Is that Valeo's style too?

Comment

Trump of soccer

True. Well known that Seacoast is kick and run... Is that Valeo's style too?
                          Their style is hype and orifice emitted foul smelling gaseous fumes.
                          Trump of soccer.

A balloon about to burst

Comment

Trump of soccer.

A balloon about to burst
                            Sorry your kid got cut.

Comment

Trump of soccer.

A balloon about to burst
                              Don't spill the beans, let them fantasize for a few months.

Comment

I thought Trump just won NH.

Trump of soccer.

A balloon about to burst

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X