Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Ameeicans died of Covid19 while Trump played golf today?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are so silly. None of that is news, those are New Republican talking points. You know the line where they just say keep repeating the same lies and a portion of the idiots start believing it. They are a couple of axioms I think they add. Keep it short and don't make it too complicated or the people get confused.

Sounds like they found their audience. That stuff works, right wing infotainment loves that crap.
    Thank you for proving the point. You are one of those listening to the propaganda on tv, quarantining yourself and wearing a muzzle whenever you go out. Get outside, breathe freely. And when you are inside, do some research into Obamagate. You were duped.

Comment

Thank you for proving the point. You are one of those listening to the propaganda on tv, . . .
      Says the sheep who gets all his "news" from Fox News, Rush, and breitbart.

Comment

Thank you for proving the point. You are one of those listening to the propaganda on tv, quarantining yourself and wearing a muzzle whenever you go out. Get outside, breathe freely. And when you are inside, do some research into Obamagate. You were duped.
        Ohhh, let me look that up. Sounds like a Trump named distraction. Wait, that reminds me about Obamacare, what ever happened to that distraction and I just want to know if that lady is getting that first class healthcare plan Trump told her she would get with Trumpcare.

I think will put Obamagate on my list of homework projects. I have to get through 5g, Bill Gates masterplan, Fauchi videos about something sinister, and I hear Joe Scarborough murdered someone and the police need my help to figure it out. Very busy at the moment.

While I am working through that, you can look up the best way to open up our economy. Are we closer to Iran and Mozambique or South Korea and Singapore?

Comment

Ahh, the mask thing. This is great. Do you know that they avoided asking everyone to wear masks not because there was no science behind it but because we didn't have enough PPP? We probably could have stayed open through this mess if everyone had worn a mask. You know why we didn’t have enough PPP? Because we were not prepared. Whose fault is that? Everyones. That means you and me all the way up to Trump. Now I have a stash of N95 masks because I do some woodworking for fun, but I also have a 4 week supply of food, I don’t know I read somewhere that you should be prepared for the supply chain to fail. i have a few guns too. Check that off my list. I worked through this whole thing and didn't wear a mask except to go to Costco. I have friends that are out of work because , well you know, we were not prepared. I have lost 1 family member to Covid19. We should not have and could have not closed down like we did and we should have opened earlier. Not this opening with idiots doing whatever they want, but a measured controlled opening done with precision and feedback. More like the medical and military, less like drunk rednecks and ravers.

So as I hang my flag on this revered day, I tell you I would gladly wear a mask to get just one more American back to work sooner or keep one American above ground. Think about that when you try to make the Mask thing a political statement. Would you wear a mask to save one job in Tennessee? What about 30 or 100, would that be enough? What if we could have pretty much stayed open if we had worn masks?

Comment

Trump demanded the churches open (most didn't or if they did they're following their local guidelines) and shockingly didn't go to church himself. Normally he won't pass up a photo-op but eh even he won't go into a church now. When he hasn't been on the course this weekend he's been rage tweeting about every perceived enemy, nothing about the 100K lost to Covid or the purpose of this holiday at all - Memorial Day. If he tweeted anything about them (one?), no doubt a spokesperson wrote it. He really is losing his sh#+

Comment

Ahh, the mask thing. This is great. Do you know that they avoided asking everyone to wear masks not because there was no science behind it but because we didn't have enough PPP? We probably could have stayed open through this mess if everyone had worn a mask. You know why we didn’t have enough PPP? Because we were not prepared. Whose fault is that? Everyones. That means you and me all the way up to Trump. Now I have a stash of N95 masks because I do some woodworking for fun, but I also have a 4 week supply of food, I don’t know I read somewhere that you should be prepared for the supply chain to fail. i have a few guns too. Check that off my list. I worked through this whole thing and didn't wear a mask except to go to Costco. I have friends that are out of work because , well you know, we were not prepared. I have lost 1 family member to Covid19. We should not have and could have not closed down like we did and we should have opened earlier. Not this opening with idiots doing whatever they want, but a measured controlled opening done with precision and feedback. More like the medical and military, less like drunk rednecks and ravers.

So as I hang my flag on this revered day, I tell you I would gladly wear a mask to get just one more American back to work sooner or keep one American above ground. Think about that when you try to make the Mask thing a political statement. Would you wear a mask to save one job in Tennessee? What about 30 or 100, would that be enough? What if we could have pretty much stayed open if we had worn masks?
              Even a few GOP governors have come out and said stop politicizing masks and wear the dam things in certain situations. Yes they're a pain in the butt and hot, but I'd like to go about my life safely and keep others safe as well. I would feel horrible if I made someone else sick - which is easy given you're contagious up to 48 hours before you have symptoms, if you even have symptoms.

Comment

5 or 6 maybe? More?
                President Barack Obama Played Golf on 7 Out of 8 Memorial Day Weekends
                https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-day-weekends/

Comment

Says the sheep who gets all his "news" from Fox News, Rush, and breitbart.
                  To be honest.... while I can’t say that I would never watch/read any of these options... it’s very rare. For the most part, I stick with podcasts and media sources outside of the mainstream. Thanks for playing though.

Comment

Please stop with the nonsense. There is zero science behind the mask use. Ok. Zero. None. Zilch. Now, I wear one to the grocery store so I don’t get death glares from people... but they are useless. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Comment

To be honest.... while I can’t say that I would never watch/read any of these options... it’s very rare. For the most part, I stick with podcasts and media sources outside of the mainstream. Thanks for playing though.
                      Serious question. What podcasts and media sources were most influential in guiding your beliefs?

Comment

Please stop with the nonsense. There is zero science behind the mask use. Ok. Zero. None. Zilch. Now, I wear one to the grocery store so I don’t get death glares from people... but they are useless. Sorry to burst your bubble.
                        Another Trump turnip. We could save a lot of money letting all those medical workers know they are wasting money on masks. Maybe we should fo back to bloodletting and mix in some voodoo.

It is pretty much everywhere, wear a mask you whiner.

Comment

Serious question. What podcasts and media sources were most influential in guiding your beliefs?
                          X22 Report is excellent

Comment

Another Trump turnip. We could save a lot of money letting all those medical workers know they are wasting money on masks. Maybe we should fo back to bloodletting and mix in some voodoo.

It is pretty much everywhere, wear a mask you whiner.
                            The only place that I wear a mask is the grocery store.

Also my dopey friend, don’t compare medical workers with the average Joe citizen. I feel like that should go without saying... but thanks for the reminder that there are morons walking amongst us. If you have any evidence that a cloth mask strewn around your mouth and nose actually is scientifically found to do anything to stop the spread of COVID-19, feel free to post it.

Comment

I will let you do the googling. John Hopkins, CDC and even fox has an article about face masks reducing the flow of germs. You can pick a crappy one and wear it wrong and it will reduce the virus load. Another important thing to look up while you searching for the truth.

Comment

I will let you do the googling. John Hopkins, CDC and even fox has an article about face masks reducing the flow of germs. You can pick a crappy one and wear it wrong and it will reduce the virus load. Another important thing to look up while you searching for the truth.
                                Nope. I’ve already done a ton of research on the topic of wearing a cloth mask on your face. There are no studies out there indicating that this is a good/needed practice. None. Zero. Zilch. If you disagree, post an actual study... don’t tell me to google it as I already have.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X