Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be no summer soccer

NY just announced that summer school will be remote, meaning schools will not be open which means that fields will not be available.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NY just announced that summer school will be remote, meaning schools will not be open which means that fields will not be available.
    What about Super Y ? I heard that was going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      ny just announced that summer school will be remote, meaning schools will not be open which means that fields will not be available.
      hide your kids, hide your wives! The corona gonna get everyone!!!!!

Comment

hide your kids, hide your wives! The corona gonna get everyone!!!!!
        I prefer lime with my Corona’s...

Comment

No vaccine on the horizon for a year. Let's keep everyone home abd locked away for another 12-18 months.

Comment

No vaccine on the horizon for a year. Let's keep everyone home abd locked away for another 12-18 months.
            I mean, I like the beer a lot, but that's too much for me....

Comment

There will be no summer soccer

I prefer lime with my Corona’s...
              answer to corona is MODELO :)

Comment

Anyone club with US Club that doesn't follow state health guidelines won't be covered by US Soccer insurance. Nearly any field that rents space requires proof of insurance. Clubs that have their own fields may be able to do small group practices but ones that use town or school fields may not be able to. Then how can you run any kind of league or games under such a scenario? You can't. Practices are probably about all kids will see this summer.

Comment

What about Super Y ? I heard that was going to happen
                  Yeah, probably not.

Comment

I have to give cuomo credit. It is a proven fact that stopping school and soccer will prevent the 80 year olds from dying. Thank god we have his leadership. And that he was the only one that knew sending infected people to the nursing homes wouldn't be a problem. He is a true democratic hero!!

Comment

I have to give cuomo credit. It is a proven fact that stopping school and soccer will prevent the 80 year olds from dying. Thank god we have his leadership. And that he was the only one that knew sending infected people to the nursing homes wouldn't be a problem. He is a true democratic hero!!
                      In the words of another hero “And I tested very positively in another sense, this morning. I tested positively toward negative, right? So I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative. ... But that’s a way of saying it: positively toward the negative.”

Comment

In the words of another hero “And I tested very positively in another sense, this morning. I tested positively toward negative, right? So I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative. ... But that’s a way of saying it: positively toward the negative.”
                        words of wisdom....

Comment

As an outsider. I really enjoy seeing the misery NY & NJ are suffering under.
                          You made your bed now lie down in it.
                          Poor leaders get poor results.
                          This is perfectly representative of the people of NY & NJ.

Comment

hahaha, you must be from CT, for only a CT kunt could bash where he makes his living....

Comment

Drop dead. You are probably from one of those loser "taker states" that has to get more out of the cookie jar then they can ever hope to put in.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X